This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - Rio Celeste

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - Rio..

3609 days 6 hours ago
LoganWorm

Come on in guys. Behind each of you is a torch, approach the flame, dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual of tribal council because in this game, fire represents your life. As long as you have fire you are still in this game, once your fire's gone so are you and that WILL be the case for one of you tonight.

Paul, Michael - Concerned that you're in a deep minority tonight?

JB - Is it true that Rio Celeste is sticking together?

Redd - What caused the tribe to lose? The decision on who to pass it to or the one who didn't show up?

Katherine - How frustrating is it to lose the challenge based on just one member?

Zach - Feel you could be in trouble tonight due to the bad decision made at the challenge?

Sydney - Is this a pressuring feeling tonight going to tribal after a switch and for your first time?
3609 days 6 hours ago
LoganWorm
Votes are due ASAP (@ 7:00 PM CST/8:00 PM EST on 6/3/14). If you have a question about that time ask.

Not voting will result in a Self-Vote (your vote will vote for yourself).

ALL votes are final.
Once you vote, you cannot take it back.
You will get a 30 minute grace period to change your vote once you've cast it.

If I receive ALL of the votes early, they will be read early.
If you'd like to play a hidden immunity idol send me your decision before the votes are read or attend the vote reading to play the idol (but beware votes could be read early if all votes are in).
3609 days 6 hours ago
LoganWorm
PYN for additional questions.
3609 days 6 hours ago
Zbase4
Zach - Feel you could be in trouble tonight due to the bad decision made at the challenge?
What bad decision?  ^_^
Not really no tbh, I'm a strong player
3609 days 6 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Paul, Michael - Concerned that you're in a deep minority tonight?

YUP!
3609 days 6 hours ago
Guigi
Sydney - Is this a pressuring feeling tonight going to tribal after a switch and for your first time?

It is concerning and scary for our first tribal. You never ever know what will happen and you always keep in mind that anything can happen so thats definitely a scary feeling Logan.
3609 days 6 hours ago
LoganWorm
ALL - With a tribe switch so early in the game, should we expect new allegiances to form?
3609 days 6 hours ago
Vivor
Um I think the mess up of jb and the inactivity im still thinking who to vote off
I dont new alliegences will form yet
3609 days 6 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Katherine - How frustrating is it to lose the challenge based on just one member?

I mean I have to understand Brady has a life, so i'm not going to be "rage" at him for not attending, let's hope it doesn't happen again?
3609 days 4 hours ago
Bradyman7
im always in the minority lol
3608 days 8 hours ago
LoganWorm
I'll go tally the votes.
3608 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol, and they'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3608 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
Once the votes are---

"Logan!"

Yes, Redd?

"I'd like to play this idol on...Katherine."
3608 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
*holds up http://bit.ly/1kvjTdi *

The rules state that if a hidden immunity idol is played, any votes cast towards the person who played it will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes is voted out.
3608 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
This IS...
3608 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
...a hidden immunity idol.
Any votes cast towards Katherine will not count.

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!