This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Darvinismo

Topic » Tribal Council #10 -..

3332 days 19 hours ago
LoganWorm

*Watches as everyone walks into the tribal council area* We'll now bring in the members of our jury, Joel, Sagar, and Clair voted out at the last tribal council. Alex holds individual immunity tonight and CANNOT be voted out.

Votes are due ASAP (@ 7:00 PM CST/8:00 PM EST on 3/6/15). If you have a question about that time ask.

Not voting will result in a Self-Vote (your vote will vote for yourself).

ALL votes are final.
Once you vote, you cannot take it back.
You will get a 30 minute grace period to change your vote once you've cast it.

If I receive ALL of the votes early, they will be read early.
If you'd like to play a hidden immunity idol send me your decision before the votes are read or attend the vote reading to play the idol (but beware votes could be read early if all votes are in).
3332 days 19 hours ago
LoganWorm
RICH - Do you feel as if you're entirely alone in this game?

LUIS - Was it surprising to see your name on the chopping block last tribal council?

ETHAN - How worried are you tonight?

JACOB, BRYANT - Seeing two Serpiente go back-to-back, do you think El Sol could be the next targets?

BEN, NATE, WILL - Any talks of more hidden immunity idols? Do you think anyone has been searching for one?

ALEX - Back-to-back it seems like Escudo has total control. Do you think that could change tonight? What are the odds they do?
3332 days 19 hours ago
LoganWorm
PUT YOUR NAME for more questions / discussion.
3332 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
ETHAN - How worried are you tonight?

Quite worried xD

I mean....yeah....self explainatory.
3332 days 19 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
JACOB, BRYANT - Seeing two Serpiente go back-to-back, do you think El Sol could be the next targets?

Yes.
3332 days 19 hours ago
LoganWorm
FYI - I won't be on again tonight because I am SO tired (4 hours of sleep, and you could tell due to being late to the challenge), but hopefully expect to answer some more tomorrow.
3332 days 19 hours ago
WANJ
Any talks of more hidden immunity idols? Do you think anyone has been searching for one?

I have not spoken to anyone about hidden immunity idols. I do think people have been searching.
3332 days 19 hours ago
LoganWorm
ETHAN - Do you think this Escudo alliance will break up sooner than later?
3332 days 19 hours ago
LoganWorm
JACOB - Are people giving their best efforts against Ethan and Alex in the challenges? Are they just THAT good, or do people feel like it's a waste to give a huge amount of effort?
3332 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
BEN, NATE, WILL - Any talks of more hidden immunity idols? Do you think anyone has been searching for one?

I haven't heard much about them.  I do believe a lot of people are searching though judging we are starting to get down to it people want safety.
3332 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
ETHAN - Do you think this Escudo alliance will break up sooner than later?

I have no idea, because yes, we were all on the same tribe, but I don't think we all as a group talk to one another. There might be some people who've never talked to another even in our own tribe.
3332 days 19 hours ago
LoganWorm
WILL - Ethan says their *could* be people who haven't even talked to one another on the Escudo tribe, yet their in an alliance together? Does that boggle your mind and also make sense to you?
3332 days 19 hours ago
LoganWorm
ANY - We're now down to the Final Nine. Is it becoming easier to see who needs to go at this point in the game?
3332 days 18 hours ago
_Adidas_
Was it surprising to see your name on the chopping block last tribal council?

Not really, Clair was super paranoid but it got to her
3332 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
ANY - We're now down to the Final Nine. Is it becoming easier to see who needs to go at this point in the game?

Not in the slightest
3332 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000

Honestly no, there's so many factors as to who needs to go each round. One day someone could be overlooked, the next they could be target #1! It's insane!

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!