This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - Sambava

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - Sambava

3953 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm

Come on in guys. Take a seat. Today you lost the challenge with no true effort put in, so that's why you're here tonight. First question goes to Joshie (you can find the names on the front of the group or on the tribe camps).

--

Joshie - What do you think of last tribal council you were at with the votes skewed? Could this be repeated tonight?

Boo - Tonight, will someone defined as a threat go home?

Jake - Does this tribe have a hope of becoming a strong, united group? Or is this tribe all just about surviving the next vote?

Tyler - Do you think an alliance of four was made last tribal and will vote together again tonight?

Ronnie - What is more important right now, strategic threats or challenge strength?

Jordyn - Is it a disappointment to lose the challenge?

Brendan - Where does this tribe stand tonight?

--

Votes are due about 24 hours from now (5:00 PM CST/6:00 PM EST or 2 hours before Regular Challenge Time). If you have a question about that time ask.

Not voting will result in a Self-Vote (your vote will vote for yourself).

ALL votes are final. Once you vote, you cannot take it back.

If I receive ALL of the votes early, they will be read early.

I will ask you more questions if I want to, or see you online. You may chat among each other on issues that may pop-up. This is tribal council, say as you wish.
3953 days 9 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Joshie - What do you think of last tribal council you were at with the votes skewed? Could this be repeated tonight?

In my opinion it makes us look messy, the other tribe was unanimous, we're all over the show.
3953 days 9 hours ago
JBC8
Ronnie - What is more important right now, strategic threats or challenge strength?

Both. We want to keep challenge strength to help us win, but at the same time, come merge they'll still be a threat in challenges and hard to get out. All of us are strategic threats, otherwise we wouldn't be in this game. Everyone is strategizing and trying to come up with a plan to make sure they're safe.

I just wish we had some cookies. That would make this tribal council a lot better.
3953 days 8 hours ago
bwburke94
Brendan - Where does this tribe stand tonight?

It should be unanimous for one person in particular, but you never know.
3953 days 7 hours ago
Booyahhayoob
Boo - Tonight, will someone defined as a threat go home?

Depends on what you classify a 'threat'. If you're talking about a challenge threat, that would be a really stupid move on our part, seeing as we NEED people good at challenges. If strategic threat, that might be a possibility. But seeing as the last vote was completely skewed, only time will tell.
3952 days 10 hours ago
tyler2112
Tyler - Do you think an alliance of four was made last tribal and will vote together again tonight?
well i just hope is not and allaince and its just makes out ream stronger
3952 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm

I’ll go tally the votes.
3952 days 9 hours ago
JoshJosh123
*looks around nervously*
3952 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm
*Goes to get urn*
*Walks back with urn*
*Sets urn down*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

*Takes lid off of urn*
I'll read the votes.
3952 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm
1st Vote...
*flips vote*
"Hoshie"
Joshie.

1 vote Joshie.
3952 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm
2nd Vote...
*flips vote*
"Ron-Ron"
Ronnie.

1 vote Joshie, 1 vote Ronnie.
3952 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm
*flips vote*
Jordyn.

1 vote Joshie, 1 vote Ronnie, 1 vote Jordyn.
3952 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm
*flips vote*
"Booya"
Boo.

1 vote Joshie, 1 vote Ronnie, 1 vote Jordyn, 1 vote Boo.
3952 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm
*flips vote*
Tyler.

1 vote Joshie, 1 vote Ronnie, 1 vote Jordyn, 1 vote Boo, 1 vote Tyler. 2 vote left.
3952 days 9 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Are you fucking kidding me @ the votes.
3952 days 9 hours ago
Booyahhayoob
?_?

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!