This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 - Heroes

Topic » Tribal Council #4 - Heroes

3656 days 9 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  Cheap has individual immunity and cannot be voted out.

CheapCheep - Do you think that you really needed individual immunity tonight?

chpman12 - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

dfalc7 - It has been a few rounds since you guys went to tribal council, what sort of impact do you think that has had on this tribe?

IceIceBaby - You know that 2 people took clues to the hidden immunity idol at the last tribal challenge, is there a lot of speculation about who took them?

bingo21 - The tribe was unified last time they came to tribal council, do you think that will be the case again tonight?

SimvivoRWay - Do you think their is an obvious target tonight?

Chastain - Have you noticed alliances forming over the last few rounds?

flamingjoe - Do you think that tonight's vote could be an important vote?

Sunslicer2 - You came very close to winning immunity, did you really believe you would need it tonight?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
3656 days 9 hours ago
Sunslicer2
Sunslicer2 - You came very close to winning immunity, did you really believe you would need it tonight?

Maybe, maybe not. But it's not like I'm just gonna sit there and vegetate.
3656 days 9 hours ago
CheapCheep
CheapCheep - Do you think that you really needed individual immunity tonight?

In all honesty, that challenge was one of my favorite challenges so obviously I went all out. But it's also a game. Sure we are the Heroes so honesty is bound to spread like the plague, however we're all still fighting to win. Immunity may put a target on my back, but in the end it's much safer to be safe now than risk a backstab later.
3656 days 9 hours ago
flamingjoe
flamingjoe - Do you think that tonight's vote could be an important vote?

I think so, yeah. Our tribe is pretty strong at the moment, so I think any person leaving could really affect the balance of everything. To be honest, I think every vote is "important", especially at this stage of the game.
3656 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
IceIceBaby - You know that 2 people took clues to the hidden immunity idol at the last tribal challenge, is there a lot of speculation about who took them?

Yes there is, I've even been told that around 3-4 people have been spreading random crap about me taking one of the clue's
I would like to point out that I have done nothing in this game to be shady as of yet. I have been honest and genuine to those I have spoken too, However those who want to start this petty gossip can go shove it up their ass. I don't just sit back and let people screw with me I will stand up for myself like I did in Thailand. I am going to fight for my right to stay in this game and not be lied to by the entire tribe (Those who have said this) because it is seriously pathetic. We call ourselves the heroes but this petty gossip is making us worse than the villains.
3656 days 9 hours ago
chpman12

First of all I'd like to say something:

(Tune to Thousand Miles)

Makin' my way downtown

with my b****

she's gonna make me a sandwhiiiiich

DUNNA DUNNA DUNNNA NA NA DUNNA NA NUN AH DUN
3656 days 9 hours ago
bingo21
bingo21 - The tribe was unified last time they came to tribal council, do you think that will be the case again tonight?

Last time there was an obvious week link which brought about a voting consensus, tonight i don't think there's an obvious target. We're a strong tribe which is great but it makes tribal difficult and it's not exactly conducive to a unified vote.
3656 days 9 hours ago
chpman12

And for the question of the day I will be basing my vote on commets, value of positivity, trustworthiness, the ability to be active, people who act/ don't act like Ilikebugs, and many other things. As far as I'm concerned I'm pretty sure tonight will be closely split. This isn't like voting out Sackeshi this is REAL, and everyone will be on their toes tonight Link Probst.
3656 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
people who act/ don't act like Ilikebugs
--
My favourite comment all season x
3656 days 9 hours ago
chpman12
Thank you Andrea
3656 days 9 hours ago
dfalc7
dfalc7 - It has been a few rounds since you guys went to tribal council, what sort of impact do you think that has had on this tribe?

People are probably unsure of where true loyalties lie since they have never been tested yet.
3656 days 7 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
SimvivoRWay - Do you think their is an obvious target tonight?

No, I feel like this time the vote is way more chaotic. Last time, Nini stood out as people's number 1 target and she got voted out, but there's not a clear target this Tribal Council so it'll be tricky and there may be a surprise coming up, you never know. I'm not feeling very comfortable like I used to, haha. :)
3655 days 14 hours ago
themissinglink
8/9 votes received.
3655 days 11 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
3655 days 11 hours ago
Ilikebugs
*litens in while eating Pizza because I bribed a Cameraman to take me here lik B.B did in Borneo*
3655 days 11 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

open group

Link's Survivor: Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!