This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Heroes

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Heroes

3648 days 20 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  A close challenge again but just unlucky this time...

CheapCheep - You seemed pretty shocked at the last tribal council, does that make you worried for tonight's vote?

bingo21 - The power seems to be changing all the time, on this tribe, would you be surprised to see another big power shift tonight?

SimvivoRWay - Is there one obvious target for tonight's vote?

Chastain - How big of a factor is trust going to be in tonight's vote?

flamingjoe - Do you think any of these Heroes would flip and join the Villains at a potential merge?

Sunslicer2 - Have people decided if there is still a hidden immunity idol out there or not?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
3648 days 20 hours ago
Chastain
The biggest factor cause with everything and everyone working against us we need to go the same route as last tribal and vote out the person most likely to flip.
3648 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
bingo21 - The power seems to be changing all the time, on this tribe, would you be surprised to see another big power shift tonight?

As much as it sounds naive I think I would be. Going into the merge you want to have a strong unit and I think another power shift tonight will just weaken whichever 5 people progress. I don't think it'd be the right move but in the back of my mind I'm not complacent. 2 tribals ago I was blindsided and last tribal I was targeted so people are definitely playing the game hard at this point in time.
3648 days 20 hours ago
CheapCheep
CheapCheep - You seemed pretty shocked at the last tribal council, does that make you worried for tonight's vote?

Let's be honest. I was left out of the equation. I bring a lot to the table but never once had I even heard about Ice's name being out down. I was shocked, but also grateful. These people could have just as easily taken me out of this game without the slightest hint.

I have a strong feeling that tonight will be my last night here. The Daylight Savings time screwed me over, and talking to certain people on here gives me less feedback than a brick wall. People even threw my name out for having set-up Ice's vote-off when I was absent the entire day due to an Eagle Ceremony.

If these people were smart, they'd realize the person who will take control of this game in only a matter of days, and they'd be more than willing to make a move. Instead, people who have been brought back 2...3...4 times even won't realize the mistakes they make and want to follow suit.

I'll spit the truth right now. I've looked for idols frequently. I'm not afraid to admit it at this point. Have I found the idol? Maybe...probably not. I'm as exposed as you can get right now.

However, i'm not giving up. I'm willing to make a move when others are as well. I'm willing to go out with a bang rather than sit here and be plagued with the name "sheep" day after day.

The choice isn't mine tonight as much as I wish it was. But considering how the game's been going, my chances look bleak. I'm a free agent as of now and if you wanna use me for the sole purpose of having an extra vote tonight, tell me. But when nobody will respond to me, I may as well find the fire and through myself into it now.

#chaoskass
3648 days 20 hours ago
CheapCheep
And let's be honest, y'all know already who's going to bring the drama to the jury table.
3648 days 20 hours ago
CheapCheep
Furthermore...

Real talk. As much as I HATE throwing names under the bus (but some others have no problem doing) we need to think logically.

Chastain has played this game 4 times now, and as have I (including this season). But the difference between someone like him versus someone like me, is the fact that he's won this game TWICE. That's something roughly only 2 people have been able to do during 21 seasons of Survivor. You guys could easily attend to his needs, go through days on end being called "puppets" and "sheep" but in the end, there's nothing any juror can do to make yourself feel worthy when sitting next to someone like him. Simply put, he's been playing a far better game than most people left here, better than me certainly. If you want to hand him his 3rd win, that's your choice.

The 4 times I've played have ended in utter defeat. Never once have I made the final Tribal Council,and this game doesn't look like it'll be any different. I'm asking for one more day. That's all I can ask, that's all I will ask. Just 1 day. You guys can take out a major threat in this game and earn yourselves some votes from the jury; or you can take some votes from the contestants who still play.

I'm quite ashamed of the game I've played this time. I thought I was in good shape from the start seeing many familiar faces, but times and players have changed.

You can try your best to just call me out tonight, oblivious to the future; or you can make a move now and save yourselves the wait to finals.
3648 days 19 hours ago
Chastain
I may have won twice here, but I only have one other win in Gaia's survivor and that's it. Three wins out of fifteen seasons. Compare that to those who won over 10 games and I look really mediocre. Moreover, it doesn't matter how many times I won or played, this tribe knows I would never flip, you would flip in a heart beat. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. You already said you were a free agent. I have been nothing but loyal to the people I'm with now, they all knew I was voting for Ice. It's a fivesome that can go far. I know I won't make it deep in the game, but I don't want someone like Losa winning this season. I will try to help this alliance go as far as possible. You will only hinder it. You barely show up nowadays and you're holding a grudge over the last vote. And if you do show up, you hog all the immunity challenges. So nice try, you lied to me 3 tribals in a row. You went and scrambled and lied to everyone during the first tribal. All you do is lie and scramble and no one wants that once we merge. And if you make it to the end, you would win. I will never make it to the end, and even if I did, the Villains + Ice would never vote for me. Also, I'm most likely to be targeted the most post merge, so I'll be a shield to my allies. So however you look at it, the tribe would be smarter to keep me and vote you out. In every way possible, I'm the safest bet to keep because I'm loyal and I can't win. You're disloyal and you can win.But good try
3648 days 19 hours ago
CheapCheep
Chastain, nearly everyone on this tribe has flipped at one point or another. Why did Dave go home? People decided it was time to make a move. Tonight it'd be in their best interest to do so again, otherwise the Heroes will dissolve at Merge and be picked off.

If you'd like to throw out facts that I "scramble" or "flip", save it. I'd also like to point out I haven't lied this game as much as you'd like people to believe.

I'm going out with no regrets. I'm not saying you guys have to take me to the end, seeing as it'd be easy to vote me off having a different time schedule. However, it's in your best interest to send Chastain home before the final TC too, seeing as how he'll win again.

This isn't Gaia's Survivor or another Survivor. This is Link's Survivor. In the end, it all boils down to your threat level being much higher and at a greater risk than mine. You want people to follow your orders mindlessly, but I want different. I gave the people like Simvivor, Sunslicer, bingo, and IceIceBaby a chance in this game, saving them from your original majority alliance. Now they flip back to you in an effort to appease the king.
3648 days 19 hours ago
Chastain
It is very disrespectful of you to say that Bingo, Simvivor, or Sunslicer flip back to me to "appease the king". These are people I watched play BEFORE I played any game in here. They are just as good and even better than me. I am a good player, I won't deny it, but I'm not someone who can immunity-win his way to the end, I can be taken out at any time, and I'm too much of a threat to make it far. Everyone knows that I'm living on borrowed time and the only reason I continue to come back is becauseI wanna add days to my record. It will be in NO ONE'S best interest for me to go except for yours. Everyone knows I'm loyal and you're not. You are salivating at the idea of making the merge to turn this game around. I would never flip to Losa, you would know that before anyone else. This is the alliance I'm sticking with all the way till the day I get voted out.

And btw, I didn't convince anyone to flip last tribal. I was APPROACHED to make a move against Andrea and seeing how you two lied to me, I didn't mind it. Dude you're the biggest liar here. In just the first tribal council, you went to EVERYONE and told them the same message. There's a six person alliance, I just wanna let you know of, I'm on the bottom, please do this, please do that. And you just kept lying and switching allegiances every time. I never turned on anyone I was aligned with. Name on person I was aligned with and I voted for this season. You can't. I voted Andrea cause she broke the alliance with me by targeting Dave. I didn't vote for Dave when he left, and I voted for Chpman and Nini because I wasn't aligned with either. You blindsided me with the Dave vote but I regrouped because people can trust me. You're just embarrassing yourself. It would be suicide for this tribe to let someone who flips as much as you do and who is on the bottom to make it to the merge. You will never be loyal to this tribe. I will. I don't see how it'd make sense for you to stay.
3648 days 17 hours ago
CheapCheep
OK well I tried. But y'all don't want to listen to anything besides what's inside your comfort bubble of sheep.

I'll be at Ponderosa if y'all need me (which you won't). When I see you guys there soon, i'll be there to say I told you so.

Bye. < 3
3648 days 16 hours ago
Sunslicer2
I'm ignoring my question because there's something I wanna say.

Cheap, you can talk shit about whoever for however long you want. The point of the matter is: you've made it clear you do NOT like any of us. So, why would we trust you to be loyal? You've called us all sheep, you've insulted any move we made, and on top of that we have people from the other tribe threatening us to keep YOU in.

Now, why should we keep you again? So the villains can be ahead 6-4 when you flip on us? No. Shadi/Joe/Bingo, for whatever it's worth, could be better players than me. But I'd rather be with people who are better than me but are trustworthy than shit players who I can't trust for shit.

So I'm sorry you're going home, but you REALLY dug your own grave here.
3648 days 13 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Three things:
1. My internet died on me literally when I opened Wikipedia for the full names of the contestants so I'm really sorry I didn't help.
2. I'll answer any mails after I come back from school, as I'm leaving in 5 minutes and just came online to see what happened.
3. What a drama :o
3648 days 13 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
SimvivoRWay - Is there one obvious target for tonight's vote?

I'll go ahead and say yes, Cheap. And for what it's worth, there are good reasons for it.
3648 days 2 hours ago
flamingjoe
flamingjoe - Do you think any of these Heroes would flip and join the Villains at a potential merge?

Obviously, this is the main thing we have to consider. I know that a lot of people have also mentioned this, but I do think that someone could potentially flip after the Merge. I hate to say it, but I think it's true :(
3647 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
3647 days 22 hours ago
Chastain
Oh boy.

open group

Link's Survivor: Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!