This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 24

Topic » Day 24

3157 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
BRAD, TRISH. In a moment, one of you will be evicted from the Big Brother Hybrid House. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest has just a few moments to gather his or her belongings and walk out the front door.

Afterwards I will reveal the next Head of Household in this same thread.
3157 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
First off, I will now reveal that ABEL did not send in a vote to evict. I do not take this lightly. This time, you will receive one penalty vote. Next time, it will be a penalty nomination.
3157 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
NOW, by a vote of 3 to 2....
3157 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1
BRAD, you have been evicted from the Big Brother Hybrid House.  Please grab your things, say your goodbyes and head outside.
3157 days 15 hours ago
lassidoggy
Best of luck, Brad
3157 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1
Will the rest of you come outside for the next competition?
3157 days 15 hours ago
lassidoggy
Make me, fatty.
3157 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1
Free from the threat of eviction, the Head of Household must nominate two people to face each other on the block. DAKOTA, as outgoing HoH, you are not eligible to compete.

This competition is called "ALPHABET SOUP." On my friends list (http://www.tengaged.com/friends/konohavillage1 ), I have commented on many of my friends first ever blogs (meaning the OLDEST, not the last one's they posted). Each comment has a letter with an assigned numerical value, based on the Scrabble word scoring.

Your goal is to message me a CORRECTLY spelled word (refer to dictionary.com), as long as EVERY blog you sourced to get your word. Keep in mind that this isn't about you having the longest word, but the word with the most points.

For example: I can say CANS. According to http://www.pythia.ugent.be/pythia-files/PROG0189/scrabble.jpg
C- 3
A- 1
N- 1
S- 1

So my overall score would be 6.
3157 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1
"as long as EVERY blog" is supposed to be along. Don't know why it autocorrected like that.

You have 24 hours to submit a word to me in PMs. Good luck.
3157 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1
And once again, this is a very crucial competition.
3156 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
For the record, you may only use each letter once. If you need two A's, you have to find two A's.

open group

Ken's Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!