This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

9th Tribal Council (Jayuya)

Topic » 9th Tribal Council (Jayuya)

3431 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
9TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Jayuya, to your first Tribal Council as a merged tribe.

Joe, obviously the Villains are down in numbers 5-7. Do you think that means a villain is leaving the game tonight?

Shawn, what does it mean for your game that you now have merged?

Will, do you think tonight's vote is going to be Heroes vs. Villains still?

Dana, just before the merge you lost your good friend Brandon. Do you think you would have gone home next had you not merged today?

Natalie, you came in second place in the Immunity Challenge today. Do you think that might put a target on you in tonight's vote?

Nick, do you think tonight's vote could dictate the rest of the game?

Ollie, last time you played you ended up flipping to the other tribe at the merge. Do you think that is something the other Villains are thinking about tonight?

LeQuisha, do you think performing badly in the first individual Immunity Challenge post-merge might actually be a good thing in the long run?

Ethan, congratulations on winning Immunity! Do you think you needed it?

Ashlyn, now that you have merged is it safe to assume that the jury has also started?

Iris, there's a total of ten people that you can vote for tonight. How exactly are you going to base your vote?

JB, since the Heroes haven't been to Tribal Council for a few days, could you see Heroes targeting Heroes already at the first vote?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 3PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

In the event of a tie you have between 3-5:30 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all twelve of you!
3431 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
*You cannot vote for Ethan, who has Immunity.
3431 days 23 hours ago
_JB_
JB, since the Heroes haven't been to Tribal Council for a few days, could you see Heroes targeting Heroes already at the first vote?

I think the heroes are a pretty tight-knit group, so I don't think so. But you never know.
3431 days 23 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Ollie, last time you played you ended up flipping to the other tribe at the merge. Do you think that is something the other Villains are thinking about tonight?

Well I mean it is always a possiblity however I feel like coming into merge, this is a whole new ball game. The game starts now!

I mean last season I flipped on my alliance because they didn't show me any trust or loyality however this time it is a little different because people have shown me that this time around so I am just going to see what my options are and go from there
3431 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Nick, do you think tonight's vote could dictate the rest of the game?

Not at all. This game is always changing, especially now that we've merged. It might dictate the next few votes, but certainly not the rest of the game.
3431 days 23 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Iris, there's a total of ten people that you can vote for tonight. How exactly are you going to base your vote?

Woah woah woah. Before I get there, I need to get caught up on the 'haps over there.
3431 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan, congratulations on winning Immunity! Do you think you needed it?

Thanks Leli! And I actually do think I needed it, solely because I have no clue what everyone's thinking! It's scary, because people's minds change on the daily. But I always like to be safe, especially at the first merged tribal, because that's where CRAZINESS happens!
3431 days 23 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Ashlyn, now that you have merged is it safe to assume that the jury has also started?

You get the assumption that it would. All twelve of us deserve a spot in jury. We have worked hard in a season that been so unpredictable.

But you never know.
3431 days 23 hours ago
OhNatalie
Natalie, you came in second place in the Immunity Challenge today. Do you think that might put a target on you in tonight's vote?

LOL I was kindly given my points, from a certain gentleman, at today's challenge. I took away from the charity, so I hope that doesn't affect me tbh.
3431 days 22 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana, just before the merge you lost your good friend Brandon. Do you think you would have gone home next had you not merged today?

Sadly, yes. But I put this incident behind me. In this game, you have to hold on instead of letting go just because of a blindside that really affects your game. My trust lies with some certain people, and no incident will affect that.
Most of this cast sees me as the other flip flopper.
But it's merge, and I know some of you are out to get me.

So let the fun begin.
I know which side I've picked.
3431 days 20 hours ago
CK11
Will, do you think tonight's vote is going to be Heroes vs. Villains still?

It could be but I wouldn't know since I've had a grand total of two or three people come to talk to me and I haven't talked to anyone else or responded to any of them yet so gl everyone
3431 days 19 hours ago
OhNatalie
So let the fun begin.
I know which side I've picked.
--

You do? I could have sworn YOU created an alliance with your little friends and then came to ME and a few other heroes about an alliance and now you've chosen to rat it out to gain a few other allies?

Go back to Siberia.
3431 days 18 hours ago
EternalBlossom
dead lmao
3431 days 18 hours ago
EternalBlossom
This is literally the first dramatic thing that's happened to the heroes this whole season.. good job leli, you've stressed me out.
3431 days 17 hours ago
LusciousLips5
LeQuisha, do you think performing badly in the first individual Immunity Challenge post-merge might actually be a good thing in the long run?

:( Leli don't remind me lol but I suppose it could be your not seen as a challenge threat but I wouldn't like to not win any immunities you want people to know your strong just not too strong that people want you gone the tribal after
3431 days 14 hours ago
Leli14
2/12 votes received.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!