This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

3rd Tribal Council (Qarshi)

Topic » 3rd Tribal Council (Qarshi)

3217 days 18 hours ago
Leli14
3RD TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Qarshi, to your first Tribal Council as a tribe.

- Anthony, are you basing your vote on activity or alliances in tonight's vote?

- Blake, seeing as you have done well in the first few challenges, do you think that'll be enough to keep you safe from tonight's vote?

- Marek, do you think being fairly new to group games is going to make you a target in tonight's vote?

- Nicole, how are the tribe dynamics on Qarshi right now? Could we see a crazy vote go down tonight?

- Jay, one returning player has already left the game. Does that make you nervous heading into tonight's vote?

- Marcus, seeing as there's only going to be 14 left after tonight, do you think we'll see a switch happening before the next challenge?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all six of you!
3217 days 18 hours ago
Jacob_C
Jay, one returning player has already left the game. Does that make you nervous heading into tonight's vote?

I doubt that was the only reason Mike was voted out to be completely honest, and to be frank, it dosent really make me nervous at all. I mean lets not kid ourselves, there are other group games out of and we have all pretty much come across each other at one point or another so the fact that I have been apart of THIS series before rather than say Suitmans or Bingos, really dosent put a target on my back, other factors do. but regardless, i am always nervous for a vote
3217 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
2/6 votes received.
3217 days 17 hours ago
marekactor
Marek, do you think being fairly new to group games is going to make you a target in tonight's vote?
Honestly, no. It doesn't matter if your new. It matters how you play the game.
3217 days 15 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
- Blake, seeing as you have done well in the first few challenges, do you think that'll be enough to keep you safe from tonight's vote?

Hopefully my relatively strong challenge performances will be enough to keep me safe but you never know :S
3217 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
Okay let's get to the vote.
3217 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
If anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol now would be the time do so...
3217 days 2 hours ago
Jacob_C
Argh he we go
3217 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3217 days 2 hours ago
Nicole16
Nicole, how are the tribe dynamics on Qarshi right now? Could we see a crazy vote go down tonight?

We shall see
first tribal is always crazy
3217 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
First vote...
MARCUS!
3217 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
Second vote...
MARCUS!
3217 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
Third vote...
MARCUS!
3217 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
That's three votes Marcus.

Three votes left.
3217 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
Fourth vote...
ANTHONY!
3217 days 2 hours ago
Jacob_C
*breathes sigh of relief*

thank fuck, it cant be me

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!