This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

4th Immunity Challenge: Boxes

Topic » 4th Immunity Challenge: Boxes

3195 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
Taking place tonight at 6:30pm EST.

Hope to see you there.
3195 days ago
GingerPowder
I'll try to make it this time
3194 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
Check in
3194 days 17 hours ago
OhNatalie
Here #tbt
3194 days 17 hours ago
IRandomal123
Hi
3194 days 17 hours ago
obscurity
here
3194 days 17 hours ago
Jacob_C
here
3194 days 17 hours ago
me2013
here
3194 days 17 hours ago
rawr121
here
3194 days 17 hours ago
me2013
Hi Natalie
you can be on our tribe if you like
3194 days 17 hours ago
Nicole16
Hey
3194 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
We won't start until 6:30, but I'll explain the challenge now, because the challenge description got a bit long...
3194 days 17 hours ago
marekactor
Here!
3194 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
The goal of today's challenge is to get as many gold coins as possible after five rounds!

Each round there will be five boxes. A representative chosen by each tribe (each round) will then be given FOUR gold coins.

Then each representative will have TWO minutes to PM me in which boxes they want to hide their four gold coins. In which boxes these coins are hidden are completely up to the representative! They can choose to hide a coin in four different boxes, or they could hide all four coins in the same box, or two coins in one box and two in another. It's completely up to you! As long as all four coins are hidden!

The representatives will then pick one box to open. BUT... They CANNOT open a box they have put coins in! So that means... If you chose to put a coin in four different boxes, you HAVE to open the box you did not put a coin in.

Each representative gets the content of the box they open, EVEN if two representatives chooses to open the same box!

To speed the process up a bit, each round the representative will PM me BOTH where they are choosing to place their coins AND which box they have chosen to open!

TEMPLATE:
BOX #1:
BOX #2:
BOX #3:
BOX #4:
BOX #5:

An example of what a PM to me would look like is this:
BOX #1: *OPENS BOX*
BOX #2: *places 2 coins*
BOX #3:
BOX #4: *places 2 coins*
BOX #5:

When all three representatives have PM'd me, I will reveal the result. The two tribes with the most coins after five rounds wins Immunity! The losing tribe will go to Tribal Council.

All tribes will get a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol following the challenge.

Any questions?
3194 days 17 hours ago
IRandomal123
I may have to leave soon so I'm sorry but hopefully I can do it on mobile..
3194 days 17 hours ago
Jacob_C
seems interesting

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!