This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

4th Immunity Challenge: Flags

Topic » 4th Immunity Challenge: Flags

3186 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
Come on in guys.

Rocroi, getting your first look at the new Avaux tribe, minus Adrianna, voted out at last night's Tribal Council, and Avaux getting your first look at the new Rocroi tribe, minus Griffin, who was also voted out last night.

Okay, let's get to today's challenge.

Today, we're going to do a classic Survivor-Immunity Challenge here on Tengaged. You either love it or loathe it...

It's time to design your own tribe flag!

For today you must design a tribe flag for your tribe, incorporating the logo, tribe members (their avatar or name), tribe name, tribe color and anything else you're able to come up with.

Each tribe must submit two flags, which will be judged by me and a few other trusted people here on Tengaged. The tribe with the two best flags wins Immunity and will be safe from Tribal Council, where someone will be the fifth person voted out of Survivor: Ardennes.

As I said, each tribe has 24 hours to submit two flags. You do this by uploading the picture of the flag to tinypic.com (or another website that let's you upload pictures free) and then sending the link to me.

Remember to talk to each other about who does what. It doesn't matter how you make the flags! You can use Paint, you can draw it yourself, it does not matter at all. As long as you submit two flags.

THE FIRST TWO FLAGS SUBMITTED TO ME IS THE ONES THAT WILL BE JUDGED! So as soon as I receive two flags from a tribe, it CANNOT be changed.

A clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol will be given to the members of the winning tribe.

If you have any questions please ask.

Good luck!
3186 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
The fourth Exile Challenge has been posted:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/5037/forum/topic/15767977
3186 days 15 hours ago
MaxHZ39
This is a challenge I loathe!
3185 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
Flags submitted

Avaux: 0
Rocroi: 1
3185 days 22 hours ago
PeachessnCream
I love this one!
3185 days 22 hours ago
TomorrowAge
Ours is just iconic
3185 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
Flags submitted

Avaux: 1
3185 days 16 hours ago
Giraffez
Hold on got another one coming
3185 days 16 hours ago
Justunreal
:D
3185 days 16 hours ago
TomorrowAge
scrmz
3185 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
Time is up.

Judging starts now. Hopefully I'll have the result up within the next 30 minutes.
3185 days 15 hours ago
Leli14
Final Update:

Flags submitted
Avaux: 2
3185 days 15 hours ago
Giraffez
Yay
3185 days 15 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Good luck everyone
3185 days 15 hours ago
TomorrowAge
Whelp, lets hope we get a perfect 10 x
3185 days 15 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Good luck

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!