This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

7th Tribal Council (Parisi)

Topic » 7th Tribal Council (Parisi)

3191 days 20 hours ago
Leli14
7TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome everyone to your first Tribal Council as a merged tribe.

- Lindsey, now that you've seen that Exile Island is still in play post-merge, are you tempted to try and get yourself there to avoid Tribal Council?

- Misty, this is the first Tribal Council you're attending. Do you think that puts you at a disadvantage?

- Jett, will the game stay Rocroi vs. Avaux or could we see a shake up?

- Jeremy, you were one of the few people not at the challenge today. Do you think that might be an advantage now that we've entered the individual stage of the game?

- Max, usually the first vote post-merge is chaotic. Do you think we could see someone play a Hidden Immunity Idol tonight?

- Cam, there are only two old Avaux members that can be voted for tonight. Do you think the vote is between you and Manni tonight?

- Steve, do you think your previous challenge domination might make you a target now that everyone are playing an individual game?

- Leah, this is the first post-merge vote. Do you think there's any chance we could see a blindside happen?

- Manni, is there anything you and Cam can do tonight to make sure you won't be the target of tonight's vote?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

You cannot vote for Misty, who has Immunity.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all nine of you!
3191 days 20 hours ago
MaxHZ39
- Max, usually the first vote post-merge is chaotic. Do you think we could see someone play a Hidden Immunity Idol tonight?

I doubt that anyone on Avaux has the idol just because they haven't gotten but a clue, and it's the vaguest clue in the world. The only way an idol would come up tonight is if a Rocroi wants to pull a fast one and save an Avaux, or if a Rocroi feels so uncomfortable (even with SIX people on their side) they decide to play it. I don't see any of those being realistic scenarios.
3191 days 19 hours ago
ManniBoi
- Manni, is there anything you and Cam can do tonight to make sure you won't be the target of tonight's vote?

all i can say to Rocroi is tonight yall can make a big move and use us as numbers, make a move and play for more than just top 7
3191 days 19 hours ago
Emotion
Lindsey, now that you've seen that Exile Island is still in play post-merge, are you tempted to try and get yourself there to avoid Tribal Council?

Yeah, in a way its as if two people get immunity each week and immunity is the most important thing in the game. But if you get to go to exile, you also don't get to vote and in turn don't get to play the game. And getting to the end on exile alone isnt playing the game very well when the game is based on voting and strategy but that's just my humble opinion. :*
3191 days 19 hours ago
2Beastly
- Steve, do you think your previous challenge domination might make you a target now that everyone are playing an individual game?

It definitely makes me a target. However, by taking me out... everyone will have a larger target on their back.
3191 days 16 hours ago
Jettsmith7
-Jett, will the game stay Rocroi vs. Avaux or could we see a shake up?

Look I have no fricking idea. I could be like that girl on survivor Brain vs. Brawn vs. Beauty, thinking she was good but then being blindsided by Kass the Ass. I think that its gonna be part of the Rocroi tribe with the other 2/3 Avaux tribe, vs. the loyal members of the rocroi tribe. I honestly have no idea whats gonna happen.
3191 days 16 hours ago
Giraffez
No really I thought I had the numbers
3191 days 12 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
rofl... I'm so drunk...
3191 days 11 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
- Jeremy, you were one of the few people not at the challenge today. Do you think that might be an advantage now that we've entered the individual stage of the game?

You're drunk, Probst.  You alcoholic :P.
3191 days 7 hours ago
TomorrowAge
- Misty, this is the first Tribal Council you're attending. Do you think that puts you at a disadvantage?:

You would think so wouldn't you? :P
Not attending tribal before hasn't allowed me to gain a connection with several others on my previous tribe, so that could very well push me further away from them in some cases.
3191 days 4 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3191 days 4 hours ago
Jettsmith7
I am feeling scared now TBH.
3191 days 4 hours ago
Leli14
If anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol now would be the time to do so...
3191 days 4 hours ago
Leli14
Okay once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3191 days 4 hours ago
Leli14
First vote...
CAM!
3191 days 4 hours ago
Leli14
Second vote...
JETT!

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!