This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kyushu's Final Tribal Council

Topic » Kyushu's Final Tribal Council

3156 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Ben, Julian and Rhys... Welcome to Final Tribal Council.

We're now bringing in our jury...

Leanna, Ryan, Nikki, Sydney, Stephen, Paul, Adrianna, Mariah and Rob, voted out at last night's Tribal Council.

Tonight the jury will vote for who they think deserves to win Survivor: Kyushu - Unfinished Business, and become the Sole Survivor.

In a minute the jury will have their first chance to adress the final three since being voted out. Ben, Julian and Rhys.... You are so close now. Only one step away! Two final obstacles... the jury.... and each other!

The three of you now have a chance to make an opening statement and tell the jury why you deserve to win the game and the title of Sole Survivor.

Jury, you will have the opportunity to ask the final three questions or make a statement.

THE LIVE READING OF THE VOTES + REUNION WILL HAPPEN SEPTEMBER 3RD AT 6PM EST!

Ben, Julian and Rhys, I wish the three of you the best of luck. Soon one of you will become the Sole Survivor of Kyushu!
3156 days 23 hours ago
KidA
This is a long-standing tradition so I ask that all the jurors treat this sacred jury question with the respect it deserves.

INSTRUCTIONS ON GETTING MY JURY VOTE:

My snapchat is ryancahill
I will vote for the person who sends me a nude
If multiple people send nudes, I will determine my vote based on the quality of nude
If nobody sends me nudes, I will determine my vote based on actual gameplay (which is risky for some!)

A nude is the only GUARANTEED way to get my vote. Any other sort of homoerotic experience or pandering will certainly help you get my vote, but it is not 100% by any means. Meaning, you can go halfway with maybe a shirtless picture, etc., but it is not a guaranteed vote.

Congratulations to you three and good luck! Swallow your pride and discomfort, and you may win this game!
3156 days 23 hours ago
LEANNA
Ben, Julian and Rhys - Please tell me who you were aligned with at the various stages of the game (Start, Swap, Merge, F5) and explain WHY you picked those allies.
3156 days 23 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*stands up*
Julian, Rhys, Ben. Congrats...

So the night I attempted to make the move to get Rhys out, I was voted out. I kind ajust wonder why... like I dont see how it isnt OBVIOUS Rhys was playing a very great social game.

Anywho, as of now... Rhys has my vote.

Julian and Ben, how did you player better than Rhys?
3156 days 23 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Firstly I’d like to say that I think a lot of people have been fully expecting an intense final tribal council, so please don’t disappoint by letting Ben, Julian or myself off of the hook for anything, because I’m scared of the entire lot of you and I like to embrace my fears. But also mainly yell at them. Cheers.

I was very apprehensive when I first saw this cast. I saw a lot of big names, and a lot of people who were more than ready to make their second chance count. And just to be clear straight away, I always saw having BigBen and KidA  as “Brovivors”  in this game as a disadvantage to myself personally because not only did I have to rebuild my relationships with those guys from the ground upwards after they backstabbed me in incredibly recent games, but I also got semi-forced into an alliance with them and Rob/Julian included by proxy. I didn’t play an idol on Ryan when I could have, and I wrote Ben’s name down with bad intentions. Brovivors wasn’t a factor. I’m leaving it at that and never mentioning them again.

ANYWAY.

At one point, I was declared as dead in this game.

At the “tribe dynamics” challenge I won, biggest liar, best physical AND strategic player, along with funniest, and “most like to hang out with in real life,” whilst also being “least likely to make the end.” (And on this topic, I’d like to point out Julian got “UTR” and Ben won “playing for second” but anyway..) Perhaps these feelings didn’t reflect everyone’s answers or opinions, but I was certainly given the trophy cabinet big enough that people would want to smash it to pieces and take me out.

Saftron declared publicly soon after, “Rhys is a bigger threat than anyone else in and people saved him.” AJ even before the merge started said “Rhys is gonna run to the end of this game like has has done many times before.”

Whether it’s my reputation or the general way I play, I was certainly in the worst position out of anybody. Essentially there were WANTED posters pasted everywhere with my dumb British face on. ( Which I’ve made just for your reference http://postimg.org/image/ur2ycxk71/ )

Navigating my way through a merge where I was initially plummeted into a 6-4 minority with the X firmly painted on myself required a number of factors. Some luck, some skill, but at the very least, my specific strategy was to try and wield people’s emotions or ballsy gameplay to take out ANYBODY but me. Perhaps I didn’t make the big moves, or even instigate all of them, but I certainly fuelled every fire, because at the end of the day I was making sure I was always the one benefitting most from them.

So yes, I lied about who voted Ryan, so that we could swing Sydney against Nikki. And yeah I stoked that betrayal until the embers were so hot that we could burn Sydney right back. And etc. down the line until that “majority” had dismantled themselves. YOU SHOULD ALL FEEL VERY ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. But that was the plan, and it was a success. I feel that my personal relationships that I developed with almost everybody was a large part of enabling this to succeed. They were detached, but fun and workable.

Unfinished Business for some people is about revenge, and for some people it’s about redemption. For me, who in my first game of Leli’s Survivor, was the last member standing of my original tribe fighting against a majority that included Nikki, I certainly feel that I have fulfilled the potential. I am the last Saiki. I have temporarily defeated Nikki, (until our next battle of course), and I am standing with my dream final 2. Julian; who many people all game told me that he didn’t really speak to them all game. And Ben, who got so angry today because Rob and myself “played him so badly,” that he would have forced rocks just to get back at us, over guaranteeing himself at FTC.

This has been intense, emotional and even I have felt bitter at times. But second chances are rare in life, and I made sure I took full advantage of it and played my h
3156 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Ben, Julian and Rhys - Please tell me who you were aligned with at the various stages of the game (Start, Swap, Merge, F5) and explain WHY you picked those allies.

Initially, I was with Mariah and Sydney because they were the people I trusted the most from my original tribe. As the game progressed, however, I was lumped into a group with Rhys/Ben/Ryan/Rob. Everyone was convinced that the 5 of us were part of a clique known as the Brovivors. At that point, that group became a reality due to the fact that people wanted us gone pretty bad.
3156 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
(I'll post a full speech later, I'm exhausted irl rn)

Julian and Ben, how did you play better than Rhys?

Rhys was never in any real danger in this game. He never really had to fight the way I did in here. Hell, less than 12 hours ago I was supposed to be getting 4th on a 3-1 vote, but I fought my ass off and pulled it off.
3156 days 23 hours ago
KidA
Rhys, please explain why you didn't tell me about your idol and didn't use it on me when it was obvious I was leaving.

Also you're dead to me and I hope your life is as miserable as it seems already.
3156 days 23 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne

I kind of floated pre-merge in between the alliances because everyone seemed nice, but it was difficult to know who to trust at that point, or if I was at the bottom or the top. I was with Ryan/Ben/Rob at the swap, and Julian jumped on board at the merge because people thought we were together so we had to be together. But we functioned well ultimately.
3156 days 23 hours ago
KidA
Julian, please explain how it feels to be a real-life vegetable.

What kind of vegetable do you consider yourself?
3156 days 23 hours ago
KidA
Ben, please explain how my ass tastes since you've been kissing it for the past week now.

I've gotten rave reviews before, I want to add to my Yelp page.
3156 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian, please explain how it feels to be a real-life vegetable.
What kind of vegetable do you consider yourself?

Well vegetables get eaten a lot so... ;)
I'm that "party platter" that tries to be a real party platter but like it's just a bunch of carrots/celery with ranch
3156 days 23 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I appreciate it Paul. NOTHING STAYS SECRET FROM ME >:C >:C

(nah they do like my gf cheating on me amiright everyone? urgh.)
3156 days 22 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Rhys, please explain why you didn't tell me about your idol and didn't use it on me when it was obvious I was leaving.

Well when I voted and went to bed to dream of you, Ben was leaning towards using it on you, but ultimately I never assumed the other side would have told Rob/Julian or all of us the votes at that point. If I'm being absolutely honest, I might have made the same selfish mistake he did. However, I honestly believed if you'd have stayed, Ben, Rob, Julian, they're all closer to you. I still believed that I could pull it back despite the numerical disadvantage. Prove to me it was a bad move for my game and I will succumb to you entirely.
3156 days 22 hours ago
KidA
Julian, I don't think you have ranch. But the carrots/celery part is accurate so good answer!
3156 days 22 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
rhys, this entire game you've had a target on ur back so good job on making it to final 3 i guess, i had 2 points in this game where i really thought i could take u out and people didnt do that so u rlly did outwit most of us, but honestly you really just piss me off idk? like your personality. this whole game you played it like you were some nice guy and that rlly got me pissed off how fake you were because i know damn well thats not how you act

rhys, i want you to talk shit about at least 5 jury members and if u dont then you will lose my vote

ben, i want u to rank the following things on their personality  : bread , a brick , you (this rlly could decide my vote no lie)

julian, tell me if u rlly think u can beat rhys and ben. if so tell me how

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!