This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

00. TENGAGED DRAG RACE 7 [APPLICATIONS]

Topic » 00. TENGAGED DRAG RACE 7..

2923 days 11 hours ago
Yaxha
PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION BELOW:

BASIC INFO:

I.  Drag Name (Please be creative and original!  No Sharon Needles, "Ghetto Names")

II.  Age

III. Zodiac Sign (You know I have to ask)

QUESTIONS:

I.  Can you devote a month to a month-and-a-half to this competition? If not log out please.

II. Do you have experience with basic image editing programs (PAINT.net, GIMP, Photoshop, MSPaint, Crayola crayons and a coloring book)?

III. Any previous internet drag experience?

IV. Drag Inspirations? 

V.  Why do you think you are Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar?

VI. What song would you slay in a lipsync?

VII. Skype? (Will make it easier to send challenges in case Groupgamepocolypse 2 happens)

For the first time, we will have a theme for application avatars, much like RuPaul's Drag Race cast photos!  The theme will be MOD. 1960's Britain, hyper-cool, Twiggy, neon colors and geometrical patterns. Google it. AND PLEASE MAKE THE BACKGROUND TRANSPARENT!

Be unique, bold, and be yourself. Applications will close sometime during the first week of May without any warning.  Don't procrastinate!

This competition is about creativity and this is your first impression.  Good luck, and don't fuck it up!
2923 days 10 hours ago
donaam
BASIC INFO:

I.  Drag Name (Please be creative and original!  No Sharon Needles, "Ghetto Names")
Claire Skies
II.  Age
Gemini 

QUESTIONS:

I.  Can you devote a month to a month-and-a-half to this competition? If not log out please.
Yes but there will be 1 day when I'm flying home from France, au revoir!
II. Do you have experience with basic image editing programs (PAINT.net, GIMP, Photoshop, MSPaint, Crayola crayons and a coloring book)?
Professional GIMP seamstress and makeup artist
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o85xqw2k4IccDwr6M/giphy.gif
IV. Drag Inspirations? 
Pearl, Raja, Kenley Collins, Ivy Higa
Because I was last year at this time
Shark in the Water by V V Brown
VII. Skype? (Will make it easier to send challenges in case Groupgamepocolypse 2 happens)
donaamandazuckerman

For the first time, we will have a theme for application avatars, much like RuPaul's Drag Race cast photos!  The theme will be MOD. 1960's Britain, hyper-cool, Twiggy, neon colors and geometrical patterns. Google it. AND PLEASE MAKE THE BACKGROUND TRANSPARENT!

Be unique, bold, and be yourself. Applications will close sometime during the first week of May without any warning.  Don't procrastinate!

This competition is about creativity and this is your first impression.  Good luck, and don't fuck it up!

http://i.imgur.com/1Sgu7aD.png
2922 days 16 hours ago
Weetmaster
I.  Tula Vers

II.  32

III. Gemini

QUESTIONS:

I cahn devote my lief to dis competishion. I am here to ween.

I hab esperiense weed pixlr, fotoshope, and I neder hab crayons instead my moder gave my sisters and I di knock-off virgins called Claybollas. And eye like bollas. ;)

Besides craigslist? HAHAHAHAHAHA

IV. Drag Inspirations? 
Nina Flowers, Lineysha Sparks, Yara Sofia, y Cynthia Lee Fontaine

When jew eat pasta, chickon, or fish, do jew prefer jor food bland or wid spices? Spicy no? So dats why eye need to ween dis compedishon I am de spice while de other girls are bland fish.

everyoneneedsamanny

AVATAR: http://imgur.com/6o4Qdt7
2922 days 7 hours ago
GothicZebra
BASIC INFO:

Rosa

II.  Age

Gemini

QUESTIONS:

Sure why not.

No, all my stuff is off the rack.

Young boy first time in drag.
IV. Drag Inspirations?
Alexis Mabille - Miss Fame - Violet chachki

Because she bring it to you every season.

Noisettes - Don't Upset The Rhythm

You should know.

http://i.imgur.com/YFwfZgv.png
2921 days 18 hours ago
Slice
salmonella, 19, aquarius
http://i.imgur.com/565P0oz.png

can you devote a month to a month-and-a-half to this competition / yes
do you have experience with basic image editing programs / microsoft paint exclusively
any previous internet drag experience / yes
drag inspirations / something something high fashion something
why you think you are tengaged's next drag superstar / im a jack of all trades. multi-talented multi-millionaire cunt... with a heart of gold
what song you would slay in a lipsync / 1991 by asilly bench
2921 days 14 hours ago
ILoveSleep
BASIC INFO:
Veronica Veleno

II.  Age

Libra 

QUESTIONS:
Yes

II. Do you have experience with basic image editing programs?
Yes!!!!!!

Yes, like three canceled seasons and one that aired

IV. Drag Inspirations?
Karen from Pokemon, Kyary, Poison Ivy

Because I've got drive and a lot of free time.

"Nothing Really Matters" by Madonna

VII. Skype?
benry_.

AVATAR: http://i.imgur.com/5QPqKoY.png
2921 days 13 hours ago
Stering_butter
Glycerin
Sagittarius

Yes
Yes
Yes
2NE1, 100 Years of Beauty, Lolita, Miss Fame, Fast Food, Nikkietutorials
I've won already and you are hosting.
Roll Deep by Hyuna or Black Horse and a Cherry Tree by KT Tunstall
sterling_conquest

http://i.imgur.com/amnu4vv.png
2921 days 11 hours ago
DragRaceHenny
BASIC INFO:

I.  Ayse Nox

II.  29

III. Cancer

QUESTIONS:

I.  Yas Gawd

II. Yass

III. Absolutely

IV. Raven, Naomi Smalls and Raja

V.  Because i've done my homework. I have CUNT, cunt in a platter plus i'm super fashionable, no?

VI. Lonely Hearts Club by Marina & The Diamonds

VII. iengland89

http://imgur.com/XFp6VPD
2921 days 8 hours ago
Analiese
2921 days 8 hours ago
Analiese
BASIC INFO:

Analiese Van der Slut

II.  Age:  21

III. Zodiac Sign (You know I have to ask):  I'm an Aries.  I'm assertive, bitchy, and get it done.

QUESTIONS:

Absolutely.  I mean, that's why I'm here!

Yes I do, and I took graphic design for two years.

Yes, actually.  I won the first season of Lassita's drag race earlier this month.  I defeated several talented queens in the process; my runner-up was Clone.  Absol got 4th and Mastropola got 5th.  (I mention these users bc I'm guessing they're popular and I beat them).  Additionally, I was the only queen never to appear in the bottom or "low". 

IV. Drag Inspirations? 

Taylor Swift is stylish, talented, beautiful, and musical, all of which describe me.  But I've also got some Adore/Katya weirdo glamour mixed in as well.

Because I'll suck your dick to get there ;)

I love any pop songs from 80s-today, but my dropweight songs are Listen by Beyoncé and I Look To You by Whitney Houston.

Don't have one, but if necessary I will create one.  Avatar is a couple of comments above.
2921 days 7 hours ago
MichelleObama
BASIC INFO:

I.  Royal Flush

II.  19

III. Sagittarius

QUESTIONS:

I.  Yeah

II. Yes

III. Yep

IV. Kylie Minogue's X Album. Viktor and Rolfe

V.  I am so broke

VI. Like A Boy by Ciara

VII. michelleobamaxoxo

AVATAR: http://i.imgur.com/NiKl8RX.png
2921 days 5 hours ago
Absol
Verena Mercury
II.  Age
im 16 irl but if u want an age for my dwag queen i guess 24?? is that a good number???
I'm a Virgo sun, Aquarius moon, Pisces rising. Stay cute.
Always.
PAINT.net is my one and only.
yeah a little
IV. Drag Inspirations? 
I really like Trixie Mattel and Acid Betty, super over-the-top queens, but I also don't try to emulate them. I consider myself more of an individual when it comes to style and I try to be a lot of different things. Can I leave the stage now?
I speak a little bit of Spanish so I'll basically be the first Puerto Rican queen to win TGDR =)
anything indie pop though
live:indigo.jt9
AVATAR: http://i.imgur.com/a0Ppw6P.png (i know u want one for the thing so if i do happen to get in just tell me which one u like better and ill send u the png)
2920 days 11 hours ago
Clone
BASIC INFO:

Juxta Posé

II.  Age

Capricorn

QUESTIONS:

no my social life is popping these days I'm being sarcastic yes

i got some grapes

the appetizer (s1 tgdr, runner up)
wynona davis-morton (s5 tgdr, 10th place)
ahhhhhhhhhhh (s1 lassidoggy drag race, winner)

IV. Drag Inspirations?
fran fine, jeannie from i dream of jeannie, a dumpster, jackie kennedy

because i'm something the judges have never seen before and will never want to see again

ive been known to spend my freetime lipsyncing alone in my bedroom to the following
-its all coming back to me now
-paid my dues
-google translate reading of bbtdfanatic's mental breakdown
-and i am telling you i'm not going the jennifer holliday version so you know everything happens
-smell yo d*ck by riskay
-the deep voice yeah in tennis court

iepic101

AVATAR: http://i.imgur.com/AmrWAvU.png
2920 days 8 hours ago
winner132
BASIC INFO:

I.  Drag Name: Trixi Dujour

II.  Age: 21

III. Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

QUESTIONS:

I.  Can you devote a month to a month-and-a-half to this competition? Yes

II. Do you have experience with basic image editing programs (PAINT.net, GIMP, Photoshop, MSPaint, Crayola crayons and a coloring book)? Yes ma'am

III. Any previous internet drag experience? TGDR5

IV. Drag Inspirations?  Me, Myself, and I

V.  Why do you think you are Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar? Because Legs did it, why can't I?

VI. What song would you slay in a lipsync? Emotions by Mariah Carey

VII. Skype: WinnerTengaged

AVATAR: http://i.imgur.com/bc8AEUH.png?1
2920 days 2 hours ago
Lights
(reposting bc i realized the background wasn't completely transparent)
BASIC INFO:

I.  Drag Name: Yaya Solo
II.  Age: 17
III. Zodiac Sign: Virgo

QUESTIONS:

I.  Can you devote a month to a month-and-a-half to this competition: Yes
II. Do you have experience with basic image editing programs: Yes
III. Any previous internet drag experience: Several races
IV. Drag Inspirations?: Naomi Smalls, thank you.
V.  Why do you think you are Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Because my pussy pops severely *tongue pops*
VI. What song would you slay in a lipsync: Anything kpop
VII. Skype: alaska.tyler

AVATAR: http://imgur.com/n7VhfZU
2919 days 4 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
BASIC INFO:

Misses Gagoot
II.  Age
Sagittarius

QUESTIONS:

Yes
Yes
Yes
IV. Drag Inspirations? 
Shangela
Because if it's not me then who will it be? Katie Hanson?

alexthesnsdfan

http://i.imgur.com/mMBxMUc.png

open group

TENGAGED DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!