This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Nicaragua Applications

Topic » Survivor: Nicaragua..

2898 days 1 hour ago
Ninja41
Fill out this application form for a chance to be enrolled!
Name you wish to be called:
What times work best for you for live challenges? (include time zone):
Why should I pick you to play in my series?
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it?

**NOTE** Skype isn't necessary to be enrolled, but it is just another method of communication
2897 days 15 hours ago
Spicoli
Name you wish to be called: Spicoli
What times work best for you for live challenges? (include time zone): 6-9 in central time zone
Why should I pick you to play in my series? I'm dedicated, play hard and strategic. I like to make new friends.
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? alienmilfcookies
2897 days 14 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Name you wish to be called: Julian
What times work best for you for live challenges? (include time zone): Pretty much any time lol
Why should I pick you to play in my series? Cause why not
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? Thnksfrthmmrs.
2897 days 3 hours ago
teamjacz
Name you wish to be called: Cedric
What times work best for you for live challenges? (include time zone): 4 to 7 EST on most days
Why should I pick you to play in my series?:Im gonna use your series to test out a new playstyle. I'm always the nice loyal person, but I want to see how far I make it playing like everyone else.
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it?: tengaged.freakazoid
2897 days 1 hour ago
RasCity
Name you wish to be called:Bryan
What times work best for you for live challenges? (include time zone): Ehh, EST any time
Why should I pick you to play in my series? Because it sounds really fun
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? Ras.Grand
2897 days 1 hour ago
Raydog90
Name you wish to be called: Ray
What times work best for you for live challenges? (include time zone): 2am EST - 9am EST
Why should I pick you to play in my series? Because i will be active and possible and fight to win.
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? Yes, kaysesbrother9991
2897 days ago
JPTM1994
Name you wish to be called: Zella Day
What times work best for you for live challenges? (include time zone): evenings/est
Why should I pick you to play in my series?-Because I'm like so smart and shit
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? ZellaDay06
2896 days 19 hours ago
Coyle14
Name you wish to be called: Cole
What times work best for you for live challenges? (include time zone): Anytime after 7pm EST
Why should I pick you to play in my series? I am very active and love to play this game
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? Cole Knight
2895 days 11 hours ago
AdamRuinsEverything
Name you wish to be called: Adam the Pimp.
What times work best for you for live challenges? (include time zone): PST
Why should I pick you to play in my series? Like you said in your fucking message, I like to speak my mind.
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? N/A don't give a shit, Skype is obsolete.
2895 days 8 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Name you wish to be called: Bob
What times work best for you for live challenges? (include time zone): 9:30-11:30pm est would be best but could also do 3-5:30pm est and maybe 8:30-9pm est depending if im hosting or not
Why should I pick you to play in my series? Cause im a great strategic player i give good cinfessionals and ill be a fun contestant
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? No i dont
2895 days 8 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Clark
Anytime pst
Im active
No
2895 days 8 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Name you wish to be called: Jamie
What times work best for you for live challenges? (include time zone): 6:30-10 pm central
Why should I pick you to play in my series? Because I want to win a survivor group game it's been a while since I've won one
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? No
2894 days 11 hours ago
moondancer63
Name you wish to be called: Michael
What times work best for you for live challenges? (include time zone): 8-9 pm eastern time
Why should I pick you to play in my series? I'm a good competitor and I'm good at staying under the radar
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? No

**NOTE** Skype isn't necessary to be enrolled, but it is just another method of communication
2893 days 20 hours ago
JTthePrince
Name you wish to be called: JT
What times work best for you for live challenges? (include time zone): 5pm-2am EST
Why should I pick you to play in my series? No one can create the drama and paranoia that I can
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? I don't use my Skype anymore
2893 days 12 hours ago
MichaelM099
Name you wish to be called: Michael

What times work best for you for live challenges? (include time zone): 5-9 PM Eastern

Why should I pick you to play in my series? I'm a great Villian, and I know how to win.. I can be dangerous, and if u pick me, u will see how dangerous I really am

Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? michaelmerkle12
2893 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Name you wish to be called: Mud
What times work best for you for live challenges? (include time zone): Any time
Why should I pick you to play in my series? Because I really want to win and i will play as necessary to do that.
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? mudndawilderness

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!