This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge # 2

Topic » Immunity Challenge # 2

2910 days 1 hour ago
Ninja41
Will be posted at 2pm EST tomorrow! It is non-live but your tribe will have to be active to win. The challenge will end at 9pm EST on Tuesday and tribal will be posted after. Following that, the third immunity challenge is a big one and will be live!! It will happen right after tribal council on Wednesday so you may want to be there!
2910 days 1 hour ago
Mattarous
its lit
2909 days 17 hours ago
lit
2909 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
okok
2909 days 12 hours ago
Ninja41
Check in now if you're here
2909 days 12 hours ago
mistiksaint
Here
2909 days 12 hours ago
Mattarous
hi im here
2909 days 12 hours ago
Coyle14
here
2909 days 12 hours ago
JTthePrince
Here for now I got a final at 3
2909 days 12 hours ago
Ninja41
Come on in guys! Tolo tribe getting a look at the new Tapuz tribe, Michael voted off at the last tribal council.

Today’s challenge is called, “Flag Grab”. Here’s how it works:

This is a classic non-live challenge, with a little twist. The goal of the competition is to have the most flags by 9pm EST Tuesday night. To grab a flag you must post, “(Name) grabs flag (#) for (tribe). For example, if I was on Tapuz I would say, “Ninja grabs flag 1 for Tapuz”. Also, keep track of how many you have personally grabbed for your tribe and put it in a bracket beside. “Ninja grabs flag 1 for Tapuz (1)”.

You may grab flags every 15 minutes, but you may only grab 1 at a time. However, the first time you grab flags you may grab 3. “Ninja grabs flags 1,2,3 for Tapuz (1,2,3)”. Since Tolo has one more member than Tapuz does, the first player to grab flags for Tolo may only grab 1 instead of 3.
Additional rules:

1. You may not grab flags twice in a row. Every flag grab must be done by a different person than the previous one
2. If any grabs are made before the 15-minute marl they WILL NOT count. I will double check all grabs to make sure and make the necessary adjustments to final score
3. All posts must be how I showed in the example with your name, flag number you are grabbing, and tribe name
4. If you grab a flag without realizing you were allowed to take 3 on your first go, you MAY NOT take 3 on your second grab and beyond. If you miss your shot, you can’t have that opportunity again.

Whichever tribe has the most flags by 9pm EST on Tuesday night will win immunity. Whoever grabbed the most flags for the losing tribe will win individual immunity and cannot be voted out. You may not grab flags until I say “GO!”

Any questions?
2909 days 12 hours ago
Coyle14
got it
2909 days 12 hours ago
mistiksaint
Nope, JT you wanna take the first one since you gotta go and I'll grab it in 15 mins?
2909 days 12 hours ago
Ninja41
Survivors ready?
2909 days 12 hours ago
Coyle14
I can go first for tolo?
2909 days 12 hours ago
JTthePrince
Sure
2909 days 12 hours ago
Coyle14
I meant tapuz

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!