This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council # 11 (ZANCUDO)

Topic » Tribal Council # 11 (ZANCUDO)

2860 days 7 hours ago
Ninja41
After a long battle, Jonas pulls through to win immunity and guarantee himself a 1 in 7 shot of winning the game! And if the past tribals are any indication, nobody should feel like they are guaranteed safety

Julian – How crazy was last tribal, when it was just one vote, a self-vote no less, that decided the outcome?

Mud – A little more mellow from you as there was a unanimous vote at your half of tribal. Do the two mini tribes add new alliances into the mix?

Clark – Has it gotten to the point where you are thinking about the final tribal council? Or is it still a “one vote at a time” sort of mentality?

Michael – What is the thought process going into the vote?

Bob – Can you taste the finals?

Cedric – There is a possibility of two idols in the game right now. Will we see one played tonight?

Jonas – PHEW! How does it feel to have come so far and now have a 1 in 7 shot of winning?

Jamie – You came close to being voted off last time. Are you worried that you’re a target for this vote?

Please send in votes by 8pm EST tomorrow night. There will be a LIVE challenge following the reading of the votes
2860 days 7 hours ago
Ninja41
Actually, challenge will be around 9-9:30pm EST. I will mail everyone when it is starting
2860 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Mud – A little more mellow from you as there was a unanimous vote at your half of tribal. Do the two mini tribes add new alliances into the mix?

I feel like the alliances we previously had were used during the mini tribal councils, so I don't think it adds too many more bonds.
2860 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I think its natural to think about final tribal when were this close you know? But you also have to take that one vote at a time mentality because if you dont and youre too focused on the final tribal then you could get blindsided.
2860 days 6 hours ago
islandsurvivor
No i cant
2860 days 5 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
This tribal will be crazy
2860 days 5 hours ago
teamjacz
Cedric – There is a possibility of two idols in the game right now. Will we see one played tonight?

idk I just won my first Group Game in like 5 years so all i am thinking is http://img.pandawhale.com/80258-Katy-Perry-I-am-a-champion-gif-wRPk.gif
2860 days 5 hours ago
teamjacz
Grats Jonas tbh
2860 days 4 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian – How crazy was last tribal, when it was just one vote, a self-vote no less, that decided the outcome?

As I almost ended up meeting the same fate, I can't really comment on this
2859 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Nerve racking
2859 days 6 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Always nervous
2859 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Word
2859 days 3 hours ago
Ninja41
Quick update: Just had a long chat with my brother, and he's finally apologized for the way he treated my mom and the entire family over the course of the last 4 months while she was in the hospital and during the funeral, as well as how he treated us for his whole life. He's definitely showing some change so let's hope it's honest this time. Anyways, I have the votes and I'll read them. I don't wok at my main job tomorrow, but I do have a 2 hour shit at my other job in the afternoon. I'll post a non-live challenge then, post results/tribal before work on Wednesday and then read votes on Thursday night with a live challenge right after
2859 days 3 hours ago
Ninja41
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so
2859 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Glad to hear it man
2859 days 3 hours ago
Ninja41
First vote
Jamie

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!