This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Apply for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right

Topic » Apply for The Amazing Race:..

2531 days 2 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Hello, thank you for your interest in applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right! The application form is quite simple, so you shouldn't have any difficulties, but if you have any questions, please ask.

-------------- APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):

-------------- QUESTION --------------

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.

-------------- TERMS AND CONDITIONS --------------

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.

-------------- END OF APPLICATION --------------
2531 days 2 hours ago
JuiceBxx
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Juice

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because I am a competitor, I know me being a white level puts me at a disadvantage but I won my very first group game as a white level. That should prove my strengths right there.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.
I've never played but I sort of familiar

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Yes
2531 days 1 hour ago
Gamerden13

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Aiden

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I think I should be selected because I will try my absolute best to win and I will aim to be the most active person in the entire group.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I have not played this version of it before, but I did play a different version of it.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.

2531 days ago
Emmett4
------------- APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):Emmett

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?because i myself am amazing so i put the amazing in amaxing race

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.yes ive played before a while agi and ik the rules

2531 days ago
C00LDUDE1000
Hello, thank you for your interest in applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right! The application form is quite simple, so you shouldn't have any difficulties, but if you have any questions, please ask.

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Noob

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I love amazing race and haven't ever played one on tengaged. Can't wait to win

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes I am a great fan of the show

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Yes I love twists

2531 days ago
1001games
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Jonah

I absolutely love the show and the concept! Even done a couple similar amazing races in ear my hometown! I'm a mental and physical threat and I'm here to win!

Yes I have :)

Bring it on!
2531 days ago
tboss

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Rob/Roberra which ever is easier for you to call me

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I want to be selected to the show because i love amazing race and i want to experience being on it, i am well of aware of how well of Ryan Jambe puts efforts into his games, and i want to be in a lovely community and fun game such as this! I am a nice person but if someone wants to try to me i can play dirty to i am more of a Thinker then a physical threat but sometimes i surprise myself and do well in phsical challenges. I hope you guys consider me because i am ready to kick some ass! 

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes!

2530 days 23 hours ago
DevinB

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Devin

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I don't know I haven't even watched a single episode.

Nope.

Yes
2530 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Ryan

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I have always loved the Amazing Race with people travelling around the world where I wish that I can do that since I have an interest in travel and this sounds like a fab opportunity :)

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I haven't played any of these games before

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Yes!

2530 days 22 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): nels

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Want to prove myself in this game

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Im familiar with the game

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Yes I do

2530 days 22 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):

I am extremely resourceful, logistical, and deceptive, and ready to kick ass. Believe me. You'll enjoy someone as crazy and smart as me "racing around the world."

So, this is non-live or live? I can't tell.

Well, yeah. That's kinda the point...

2530 days 22 hours ago
islandsurvivor

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Bob

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because im a great competor. Good at comps, cutthroat and willing to do whatever to win

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Im pretty sure ive played one TAR game and i love the show.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Of course

2530 days 22 hours ago
GerardoM13

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Jerry

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because I love the amazing race and Im good at challenges and I am ready to do anything in order to win

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I havent played but I am familiar with TAR

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. I do

2530 days 22 hours ago
dvs194

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Evangeline

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I've been watching TAR with my mom for yearss and it would be so cool to be able to experience it in some way!

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes I'm familiar, although the rules and format section will be useful xD

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Yep!
2530 days 22 hours ago
allynconnerh

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): AllynConnerh

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I am OBSESED with The Amazing Race! I've loved the show and wish to play!

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I have not played the internet version of The Amazing Race, but I have played the Wii version. Yes, I'm very familiar with the game.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Absolutely!

2530 days 22 hours ago
Sparticus142
------------- APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Jake

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because I'm fierce and fabulous. Haha also I am off work until July and need to join some games and do something :)

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions: I have not played it on here.

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!