This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: Challenge

Topic » Episode 7: Challenge

4128 days 19 hours ago
nbkiller
Team Samhuss
Samhuss
Edu84
Ethan000
Ofl1998
AustinBenevides

Team Lucky17
Lucky17
Mybash_
Sammy1172
Coolexchangestudent
mmar
4128 days 19 hours ago
nbkiller
Your challenge is "Press Your Luck"

This challenge should take no more than 10 minutes; see me when you are ready to compete.

Each player will have their own chatzy made. You will have 100 coins to bet at the start of the challenge. In each round, you will pick between 2 spots to bet your coins. After you have bet, I will use the random generator to pick one of the spots. If you bet your coins on the right spot, you will double those coins. If you bet on the wrong spot, you lose them. The challenge is over after 6 rounds, or if you lose all of your coins.

The coins for each team member will be added up and the team with the most coins wins!

REMEMBER:
•        You can bet ANY number of coins you wish, whether it be 1 or all of them.
•        You MUST bet at least 1 coin per round.
•        You may ONLY bet on 1 of the spots, therefore leaving one of them blank
•        You must try to have as MANY coins left over as possible.

EXTRA RULES
•        You must be the one to compete in your chatzy, only you will get the link to your chatzy. If it is leaked, you will receive a score of 0
•        If you leave for over 2 minutes during the game, you will be DQ’ed from the challenge and receive a score of 0

This challenge starts NOW and will end at 10 PM EST on Sunday. I will try to be online as much as possible but you have to be active so you can catch me when I'm online.
4128 days 19 hours ago
nbkiller
*slight change*

There will be only 5 rounds, not 6
4128 days 18 hours ago
Samhuss
Hello team samhuss ;) ready to win ;) remember never risk it when there is something to lose ;) try to polish it mates :)
4128 days 11 hours ago
ofl1998
lol this was not my challenge
4128 days 8 hours ago
nbkiller
4 people left to compete
4128 days 8 hours ago
AustinBenevides
how long do we have to keep the pink skin and whats the punishment or not counting to 1000
4128 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
You have to keep the pink skin for however long you said, which for most of you is 5 days

You will receive 1 self vote that will carry through the whole game each day you are late with the counting
4127 days 10 hours ago
nbkiller
all players have completed the challenge, so it's time for the results!
4127 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
I will just do all the results at once

TEAM Samhuss

110-  Samhuss
0-      Edu84
100-  Ethan000
2-     ofl1998
0-     AustinBenevides

TEAM Lucky17

15-   Lucky17
119- Mybash_
0-    sammy1172
40-  coolexchangestudent
100- mmar

Totals

212-Team Samhuss
274-Team Lucky17

so with that, TEAM LUCKY17 WINS!
4127 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
Lucky17, you and your team are all safe from Limbo this episode.

Samhuss, you are automatically in Limbo this week along with one of your teammates.

good luck

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!