This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9: Challenge

Topic » Episode 9: Challenge

4149 days 2 hours ago
nbkiller
Team AustinBenevides
AustinBenevides
Edu84
Ethan000
Mybash_

Team Coolexchangestudent
coolexchangestudent
Samhuss
Sammy1172
Lucky17
4149 days 2 hours ago
nbkiller
Your challenge is called PLINKO

For this challenge, you will be playing the Price is Right Game “PLINKO” the object is to get the highest score possible. Here is the game!

http://www.kongregate.com/games/StapleGun/plinko

Play it, and once you’re satisfied with your score, take a screenshot where I can EASILY see your score, upload it to www.tinypic.com or any other image-sharing website, and mail me the link to it.

I will add up your team’s score and the team with the most combined points wins!

If you do not know how to screenshot, you’re on the internet, you can learn how. You can easily google “how to take a screenshot”.  Otherwise, I’ve found that it works to take a picture of your screen with a cell phone, and send a picture message of it to your e-mail address.

NOTES/EXTRA RULES:
•        If I cannot see the score or if it is too blurry to see, I cannot count it.
•        Only your FIRST mail counts toward your team score
4149 days 1 hour ago
Mybash_
Eewww I have to be on a team with Edu
4148 days 22 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
oh sorry, I'm not allowed by my parents to screenshot
4148 days 22 hours ago
nbkiller
Why not? It doesn't hurt anything as long as you have nothing else up besides that. I'm just wondering since I've never seen it as a bad thing
4148 days 21 hours ago
Edu84
loooooooooooooooooooool coolexchangestudent! you're suck a fucking idiot!!! how old are u fucking twat!? 5 years old?! Oh my fucking god!!! I can't believe this!!! :D
4148 days 20 hours ago
nbkiller
oh btw, you don't have to become a member of the website to see a score or something like that, so I suggest you skip that.
4148 days 20 hours ago
nbkiller
Oh, jsyn. I am making it a custom that whenever I assign a flash-game for a challenge, I will play it with you guys.

Anyone who beats me will receive a little prize/advantage.

Last season, I was unbeaten. (The game was Ball-Revamped on the tengaged flash games, I got to level 92, the winner of the challenge got to level 30.)

This is a just-for-fun thing, good luck!
4148 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
When does the challenge end ?
4148 days 20 hours ago
nbkiller
9 PM EST on Sunday
4147 days 21 hours ago
Samhuss
Oh im tireeed :( so im going to bed an hour erlier than deadline goodluck teams and fingers crossed to my team!
4147 days 20 hours ago
Edu84
Waiting for the results now...
4147 days 19 hours ago
nbkiller
Time for results, revealing them quick again since I wanna watch survivor
4147 days 19 hours ago
nbkiller
2 did not compete, 1 from each team, so we're at 3 vs 3
4147 days 19 hours ago
Edu84
omg... :S
4147 days 19 hours ago
nbkiller
Team AustinBenevides:

40,100-AustinBenevides
50,000-Edu84
31,500-Ethan000
00,000-Mybash_

Team coolexchangestudent:

00,000-coolexchangestudent
21,000-Samhuss
12,100-sammy1172
21,000-Lucky17

Team AustinBenevides: 121, 600
Team coolexchangestudent: 54,100

so with that, Team AustinBenevides wins!!!

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!