This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10: Challenge

Topic » Episode 10: Challenge

4145 days 3 hours ago
nbkiller
The challenge for this week is called “Matching” and here’s how it works!

Each player will partake in a game of matching. There will be 10 cards, with 4 matches and 2 duds (cards with no match). You will mail me 2 of the “cards” that you want to flip over, and I’ll tell you what’s under them. If it is a match, the cards are out of play and it makes the game easier. If it’s not a match, then the cards remain flipped over. The object of the game is to find all 4 matches in as few turns as possible.

The player with the fewest turns completing the board wins!

NOTE:
-Each player will have a DIFFERENT board (courtesy of random.org), so a match on one person’s board may or may not be a match on your board.
-In case of a tie, the person who completes their board first wins!

This challenge is tentatively due to be finished on Wednesday at 9 PM EST but it may be pushed back, depending on how much I can be online tonight and tomorrow.
4145 days 3 hours ago
nbkiller
Oh btw, MAIL your choices to me
4145 days 3 hours ago
nbkiller
1 pick at a time
4145 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
when do we start ?
4145 days 3 hours ago
nbkiller
Anytime
4145 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
gl guys
4145 days 3 hours ago
Samhuss
So basicly to mail you number of cards! Like its only luck thingy?! Do not we get to s3e the cards?!
4145 days 3 hours ago
Samhuss
Oh never mind u tell us 2hats underthem ;) cool
4145 days 3 hours ago
nbkiller
Sorry if I'm taking a lot of time to respond, this is tougher than I thought to host and I wanna make sure I get it right
4145 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
ok
4145 days 3 hours ago
Samhuss
Oh its okqy! I sent ya my first 2 choices of cards!
4145 days 2 hours ago
nbkiller
Ugh I just wanna say you guys put me through hell the last hour. Nonstop mails coming in lol.
4145 days 2 hours ago
Samhuss
Loool ;) thwnks for ur hqrd work dude :) thumps up :)
4145 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
yeah congrats man is the challenge done ? (Has everyone finished)
4145 days 1 hour ago
nbkiller
Only 3 people have finished as of this point, but 6 have started
4144 days 21 hours ago
Samhuss
Wow! As i get falled fak by mybash :( *cries*

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!