This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 13: Challenge

Topic » Episode 13: Challenge

4106 days 23 hours ago
nbkiller
Welcome players to the final challenge! The final challenge will consist of 5 parts.

Part 1: Jury Vote
The rest of the cast in this season will rank you in the order they want you to win. You will get 3 points for the highest ranking, 2 for 2nd, 1 for 3rd, and 0 for the 4th place ranking. The player with the most points wins this part.

Formula: (your points) / (winning player's points) * 100

Part 2: Chessboard Challenge
You 4 will be playing a game against me. There is a 5x5 chessboard and we start on opposite corners. You may move up, down, left, right, or diagonal. The object is to trap me in as FEW moves as possible. I will be taking the same moves for all 4 of you and I will be trying to WIN.

Scoring:
If you win, your formula is: (winner's #of moves) / (your moves) * 100
If I win, you will get half of the lowest score of the people who beat me

Part 3: Safecrackers
This part is timed, you will tell me "GO" and I will mail you 4 questions. Each answer to the questions is a number, you must find the 4 answers and mail them to me. The quickest person wins. If you are wrong, I will tell you to try again and tell you how many are correct.

Formula: (Winning person's time [seconds]) / (your time [seconds]) * 100

Part 4: Plate Smasher
I will open up a thread, you will smash plates of other people. The person who has the LEAST plates smashed wins. HOWEVER, you may only smash a plate every 15 minutes.

Formula: (winning person's # of plates smashed) / (your # of plates smashed) * 100

Part 5: Summary of the game
I have made a worksheet about the game, you must fill in the blanks. Most correct wins.

Formula: (winning points) / (your points) * 100

---------------

For each part, the winner of that part will always get 100 points, so the final challenge is out of 500 points. The player with the most points wins the challenge!!!
4106 days 23 hours ago
nbkiller
This challenge starts now and ends January 2nd at 9 PM EST. I would highly suggest not to procrastinate and do the live parts ASAP.

good luck!
4106 days 23 hours ago
nbkiller
I highly suggest to do all parts of it since 1 part can put you high enough to win, especially if others do not do it.

Also, this challenge will give you a chance to get into the NB Reality hall of fame by getting the most points!
4106 days 14 hours ago
nbkiller
I realized that the part 5 formula is incorrect.

It should be (your points) / (winner's points) * 100
4106 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
I am never doing Part 3 EVER again ! I'm gonna have night mares about it !
4103 days 12 hours ago
nbkiller
Time for the reveal!!!! Good luck!
4103 days 12 hours ago
Samhuss
ewww nevous!!!ewwwwwww
4103 days 12 hours ago
Edu84
yeaaaah :P
4103 days 12 hours ago
Samhuss
thxx ^^
4103 days 12 hours ago
Edu84
gl :D
4103 days 12 hours ago
Samhuss
gl mate ;)
4103 days 12 hours ago
nbkiller
Part 1: The jury vote.

Points given:
Edu84- 6 points
Ethan000- 9 points
Mybash_- 16 points
Samhuss- 17 points

using the formula:

Edu84- 35 challenge points
Ethan000- 53 challenge points
Mybash_- 94 challenge points
Samhuss- 100 challenge points
4103 days 12 hours ago
Edu84
gl buddy! :)
4103 days 12 hours ago
Edu84
looool fuck u jury! :D love u too bitcheeees! :D
4103 days 12 hours ago
Samhuss
YAY <3 <3
4103 days 12 hours ago
Samhuss
THXX JURY <3 u r da best <3 <3

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!