This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

3367 days 1 hour ago
manalord
36 Virtual Days ago (and almost as many IRL days) 22 people came to this group to play Survivor. 11 past players, each who had only played once and never made it to this Finale part of the game, and 11 loved ones.

The game was intense, with blindisdes glaore and shaky majority that contrlled a small part of the game. Now 3 of that majority 6 are left against one outsider. 1 loved one pair, and 4 great players.

Matt- Been in and out of the majority throught this game, this guy gave up everything to have a shot to play, now he stands 2 tribals away from his goal, can he win?

Sandy- A loved one who has played UTR. She has been nice and tried not to backstab, but will tis gameplay be awarded with the win.

Andy- The other half of the Andy's. He is the only returnee left after being the earliest boot to return this season. He has won challenges, been noted as a overall good guy, and played this game. Could Andy go from early boot to winner.

John- Having found an idol early, this guy and his partner seemd to have the win wrapped up, however they where finally broken up just last tribal. Could John overcome this loss and take away a win, or is he doomed to be just short.

THis is the LIVE Finale! 2 tribals, 2 challenges, 1 night!
3367 days 1 hour ago
manalord
~~~~~If anyone has to leave at any point before the Final 4 tribal send me a list of the order in which you want to vote, Thank you~~~~~
3367 days 1 hour ago
amf7410
I have to leave in an hour lolz :S
3367 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Challenge #1:

YOu guys have spent a long time out here. So I will now ask you questions about your time out here! I will ask a question about something that happened during this game. First to answer correctly scores a point.

First person to score 5 points wins immunity, safe from the vote! Other 3 of you someone will be the first of the two of you to fall short of your goal tonight.

I know you want it. it would suck to lose after commiting just over a month to this game here tonight!
3367 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Challenge begins in 8 minutes!
3367 days 1 hour ago
amf7410
Omg my comp is restarting and updating
3367 days 1 hour ago
mrcool
hI!
3367 days 1 hour ago
Jxhn
Good luck yall
3367 days 1 hour ago
mrcool
Funny how Harvin asked Zach(Nucleo) to be his partner but Zach declined to he pick me
3367 days 1 hour ago
amf7410
Yeah gl
3367 days 1 hour ago
mrcool
Do you want us to still send in confessionals?
3367 days 1 hour ago
mrcool
Good Luck.
3367 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Ok is everyone ready
3367 days 1 hour ago
Jxhn
Yep
3367 days 1 hour ago
amf7410
I suppose
3367 days 1 hour ago
mrcool
Hi

open group

Twisted Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!