This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions Day 4: Los Angeles

Topic » Auditions Day 4: Los Angeles

4090 days 14 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
I'm here in my hometown L.A., where we are looking for the biggest, the strongest and the BEST singing talent of the season. Los Angeles is the MOST POPULOUS city in California and the SECOND most populous in the United States! Los Angeles is also a home to one of the biggest districts of the PLANET: known by the name of HOLLYWOOD! I'm looking forward to seeing what LA have got lined up for me tonight!

- BigBruv
4090 days 14 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Just a reminder we go live TONIGHT right after day 3's auditions!

Day 4:
levonini/Macklemore
Ethan000/Adele
XoXU/Rita Ora
Lilsaiz/Muse
snowflake3/Grace Potter & the Nocturnals
josephinaAlexis/Glee/New Directioners
Pacers/Bruno Mars
Chloeox/P!nk
JoshJosh123/Cimorelli
Sapphirebh/Maddi Jane
4090 days 9 hours ago
4090 days 9 hours ago
Mybash_
Let's hurry please
4090 days 9 hours ago
joshg222
Rita Ora: “Radioactive”- I love you. You are so different and I love it.
4090 days 9 hours ago
Mybash_
Rita Ora

I loved this performance. You got the soul girl. Radioactive is one of my favorite songs and I like this song a lot.
4090 days 9 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Rita Ora: "Radioactive" - I have gotten the pleasure of watching you on 90210 :P I think you have a pure dance voice! I honestly would dance to this song at a club! :)
4090 days 9 hours ago
time to vote!
4090 days 9 hours ago
Josh51
Rita Ora –Who are you Rita? I’m instigated! I want to see more of you in the Bootcamp!
4090 days 9 hours ago
joshg222
YES!
4090 days 9 hours ago
Josh51
I’ll give my YES!
4090 days 9 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
One of my favorites... YES!
4090 days 9 hours ago
Mybash_
I'm gonna say Yes
4090 days 9 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Good job Rita!
4090 days 9 hours ago
4090 days 9 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - "Thrift Shop" - I just hit thumbs down on this song yesterday on Pandora :P I'm just not a huge fan of this genre of music. I'm going to let the other judges decide your fate.

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!