This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TURKISH TWISTS RULES

Topic » TURKISH TWISTS RULES

2739 days 14 hours ago
Mearl
These are the General Rules for MALUS. They may change depending on the season, but if so they will be noted. If you are playing then it will be expected that you have read through, and are willing to abide by these rules.

--ABUSING THE RULES--
Before reading the rules I want to state that any attempt to abuse or circumvent the rules will NOT be tolerated. I withhold the right to make additional rulings if I feel anybody is trying to take advantage of the rules.

--FAIRNESS--
First off, I want to state that I've always try my best to be 100% fair and unbiased. If you have a complaint about something please bring it up to me and I will do my best to make the fairest ruling. Everybody makes mistakes, including myself, and I'd like to hear about it if you think I've made one before you complain non-stop in front of everybody. Drama and fighting amongst each other is allowed, and promoted, but excessive bickering with the host is not permitted and could lead to be removed from the game. "Penner-esque" host sass is fine though. Any decision made by a host will be final.

--ABUSING OTHER PLAYERS--
While I stated that drama and fighting amongst each other is acceptable there comes a line where it becomes unacceptable. This includes any language that can get you banned and excessive mocking to the point of bullying.

--VOTING--
I will generally give you around 20 hours or more to vote. If I accept all votes earlier I MAY read them at that point (if I have time). If you don't want the votes to be read until the specific voting time then hold your vote OR request that I wait until you tell me you are ready (or time runs out to vote).  You ARE allowed to change your vote an unlimited amount of times, however I'd appreciate you not changing your vote 100 times for fun (abuse this rule and you will only be allowed your first vote for rest of game).

Once I state "I'll go tally the votes" you may no longer change your vote! I always check my mail after posting that phrase, any votes or voting changes received after will not be accepted.

Anybody that does NOT vote will receive a self-vote, unless you notify the host that you will be away (will be explained in the rules later).

Make sure you send your vote to ALL hosts.

--TIE VOTES--
In the case of a tie vote a challenge may need to be postponed. I will usually allow another 20 hour sequence of voting, though with ties, I appreciate if they come in a timely manner so that we could continue the game. I will always try to read the votes early, if I receive them all, if I notice that the vote results in a tie. This way there is a chance all revotes can come in before the challenge time.

However, if there is a tie in which one of the players did not vote and, therefore, received a self vote then that player will be eliminated! If both players self voted that round then BOTH will be eliminated! Moral of the story... ALWAYS VOTE

Idols may never be used during revotes.
2739 days 14 hours ago
Mearl
--IDOLS--

Immunity idols may be played live, or you may mail me that you are playing them with your vote. BE SURE TO TELL ME YOU ARE PLAYING IT IN CASE YOU ARE NOT ON IF I READ THE VOTES EARLY. You may play it on yourself, or another player... just make sure to be clear when you tell me how you are playing it. If you tell me you are playing an idol I will wait a minute or so if you are on to give you a chance to play it yourself, if not I will play it for you.

Idols can be given away, however I must be notified in the mail in which you give them away. Idols CAN NOT be given away once I state "Once the votes are read the decision is final" in Tribal Council.... THIS INCLUDES IF THERE IS A REVOTE AS THEY MAY NOT BE GIVEN BETWEEN THE VOTE AND THE REVOTE. No trying to circumvent this rule by "throwing idol on ground" or what not, it will not work!

You may give a player a fake idol if you want, however if they've "seen" an idol before then I will tell them that they idol looks different then the one they've seen before. Also, if they have two fake idols they will be told they look different... if they have a fake idol and are given a real idol I will still tell them the idol they are getting looks different (even though its the real one).
"Seeing an idol" includes:
-Having an idol at one point in the game
-Another player with an idol that mails me and the player "Shows idol to xxxx"
-If an idol is played successfully at a tribal council they've attended.

--ABSENCE--
If you are going to be away for a few days then you have a couple options, these are saved for extreme circumstances. Note that you aren't guaranteed any of the following options, they are merely requests. I will not let you bring in a challenge all star to compete in a life or death immunity. The later in the game the more likely I'll say no.

A. You can "vacation" which means you will no-vote instead of self-vote (maximum 3 days, after they they become self votes)
B. You can choose somebody to take your place from outside the game. HOWEVER, anything they do will be on your behalf. If they play your idol its gone. If they get voted out, you are gone. If they don't vote then you get a self vote. They MAY compete in challenges though. If they compete in a challenge for you though, they have to be the one who votes for you for that tribal. There is only a max of 3 days where somebody can play for you though.

You may only choose one of the options above ONCE in the game. So you can't split up your vacation days or have somebody take your place AND take vacation days in the same season. You may never piggy-back votes (give your vote to another player in your place).

--MEDICAL EVACUATIONS--
Inactivity is a terrible sickness, don't let it get to you. If you know you are going to be away then tell me and we can make exceptions to the rules.. If not you will be medically evacuated if:

-You receive a self-vote in two consecutive tribal councils.
-You receive 3 self-votes in the course of the season.
-You are 3 days offline

If somebody at Tribal Council is getting Medically Evacuated then nobody will get voted off. If the person getting Medically Evacuated is on the tribe not at tribal there will be no "freebie" if they lose a challenge.. that person just leaves.
2739 days 14 hours ago
Mearl
TWIST RULES

This season we have introduced a few twists. I'll update this as needed.

IMMUNITY NECKLACE

The Individual Immunity Necklace is more powerful than ever before!...

Why? It can be given away after the votes are cast! That means winning the necklace can grant you safety as it usually does, but it also gives you the power to try and make a move.

How it will work:

The person who has the necklace is able to be voted for. However, if they keep the necklace all of those votes will not count.

Once I come back with the votes I will ask the person with the necklace if they want to keep it or give it away. At this point their decision is final and the necklace can NOT be given away again. ONCE they make their decision I will then asked if anybody has an idol they want to play.  If I am not notified by the winner of the necklace about giving it away then it will be assumed they are keeping the necklace.

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!