This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1~ Arora

Topic » Tribal Council #1~ Arora

4058 days 9 hours ago
i Need all votes by 9 tonite,they'll be revalled then
VERY close challange

PYN for a question

no vote=self vote
4058 days 9 hours ago
SunnyBunny
Question for me
And i was so close i challenge :(

http://tinypic.com/r/262teet/6
4058 days 9 hours ago
jacknick
question for me
4058 days 9 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
ok....i'll send my vote!
4058 days 9 hours ago
Sunny- the challange was very close, angry at ur tribe or just think it was luck? think the rest will all be close?
4058 days 9 hours ago
Jacknick- Nervous about tonite? bummed you lost the 1st immunity Challange?
4058 days 9 hours ago
Missalice3
Me!
4058 days 9 hours ago
Survivor- Sad u guys lost? nervous about tonite?
4058 days 9 hours ago
Alice- think you guys will win future challanges? think you would've won if u didn't mess up building the raft the 1st time?
4058 days 9 hours ago
3/9 Votes
4058 days 9 hours ago
jacknick
i am nervous you know everyone is nervous but i think the tribe as a whole needs to stick together united there's this certain individual who we have a concern will be inactive for the whole game who will bring our tribe down and i am bummed as fuck that we lost the challenge but if we stick strong and  keep trying we will succeed
4058 days 9 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
I am not sad at all avatar. I think our tribe gave our best and tried the hardest and I think thats what really matter. And about tonight, well it is tribal council so, everybody is nervous. I am sad we have to vote someone out of our tribe.
4058 days 9 hours ago
4/9 votes
4058 days 9 hours ago
SunnyBunny
I was very good at the challenge. I held most of our weight and a few others helped. Im not angry but i feel like im the leader for my good actions, and we have agreed on the weakest person on our tribe. This person was lazy and didnt even show up. And it wasnt luck. I completed the puzzle, but i didnt screenshot it fast enough.
4058 days 9 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
I agree with sunnybunny. There were only like 4-5 people who partiicpated in today's challeneg. I think the puzzle brought us down the most. Everybody was trying (including me) there hardest to complete it.
4058 days 9 hours ago
jacknick
yeah

open group

Avatar's Survivor: Italy [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!