This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9~ Aitutonga

Topic » Tribal Council #9~ Aitutonga

3998 days 6 hours ago
Well, This will be your first merge tribal council

i need all votes by 9 pm est but it may be changed

PYN If You Want A Question

No Vote=Self Vote

Code Is Safe
3998 days 6 hours ago
AustinBenevides
Austin
3998 days 6 hours ago
Rawrlikeadino
Rawr
3998 days 6 hours ago
Codemeister56
Code
3998 days 6 hours ago
L310C34
L310C34
3998 days 6 hours ago
Zbase4
Zbase
3998 days 6 hours ago
Austin- Do You think there's a clear way ppl are going, Or is the vote still up in the air? Nervous tonight, first merge vote?

Rawr- Think the cast will make tribal allinace or is this a new game? Nervous about your saftey tonight or  feelmoderatly safe?

Code- Do you think you needed this immunity? What is more important, the saftey for the 1st vote, or the HII clue?
3998 days 6 hours ago
yepal
me
3998 days 6 hours ago
L3- Sad you lost in a tight race with code? Think you'll Be Targted during this vote?

Zbase- Are you happy, or unhappy about the merge? Sad you lost in the final 2 and think you needed that immunity?
3998 days 6 hours ago
Yepal- Do you think this vote will be against strong ppl or just taking out some non-players? Feel like a blindside could be coming up?
3998 days 6 hours ago
1/12 Votes
3998 days 6 hours ago
Codemeister56
Do you think you needed this immunity? What is more important, the saftey for the 1st vote, or the HII clue?

I felt as if I kinda did, I don't truly know. The safety in my opinion is more important than the clue, mainly because this vote as of right now could be any of these other 11, getting voted out. Without this, I feel like I'd be so screwed.
3998 days 6 hours ago
Zbase4
Zbase- Are you happy, or unhappy about the merge? Sad you lost in the final 2 and think you needed that immunity?

Merge is always a great thing to get too, I was scared it would be at the Final 9.
I'd always prefer immunity to not having immunity
3998 days 6 hours ago
Rawrlikeadino
I am a bit nervous because I dont know some of my other tribemates aswell!

But ima say this now, I could be a loyal number to you! All you gotta do is ask! :)
3998 days 6 hours ago
L310C34
Of course I'm sad I lost when I was in the lead and then I kinda slowed down at the end which was what made Code win, but no I feel fairly secure. I don't believe I have come off as any sort of threat to anyone.
3998 days 6 hours ago
yepal
Yepal- Do you think this vote will be against strong ppl or just taking out some non-players? Feel like a blindside could be coming up?
Blindside maybe I really have no idea

open group

Avatar's Survivor: Italy [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!