This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

3314 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Fez, give it up (again).

Immunity, back up for grabs.

Next immunity is fairly simple,it's basically forum-stalking.

At 7 PM EST, I will post "GO" to begin the challenge.  As soon as I do that, all challenge participants will be "running up a hill" to try and retain control of the top, thus becoming "king of the hill".  To become King of the Hill, all you have to do is post "I AM THE KING OF THE HILL".  Obviously, people from the other tribe can push you off by posting the exact same thing. 

At a pre-determined point in time (which I will mail myself before the challenge and screenshot to prevent any accusations of rigging) I will post "STOP" and whoever is the "King of the Hill" at that point will win immunity for their tribe.  In addition, I will be keeping the forum window open on my phone but will NOT be refreshing, so I will have no way of knowing who is "King of the Hill" when (last time I did this challenge, the tribe that lost had some rather vocal members that thought I just didn't like them).

Only 4 people from Fez may participate.  Challenge begins at 7 PM EST.  Any questions, just ask.
3314 days 4 hours ago
ShiiAnn
NONLIVE CHALLENGE MY ASS

Sorry Fez can't show up tomorrow which sucks  because I  THOUGHT it was going go be nonlive
3314 days 4 hours ago
Carraid73
So you basically just need to get lucky with your timing? Maybe Rabat had a chance then.
3314 days 3 hours ago
SilverShadow
Oh I'm definitely sitting this one out! Good luck FEZ! please win again :-P
3314 days 3 hours ago
MakeMeBelieve242
;( I don't want to lose again. Can u guys throw. plz. for meh
3314 days 2 hours ago
IRandomal123
LOL we need this win
3313 days 11 hours ago
Zankie16
Fez i will try to make the challenge but i think i cant because i have a doctors appointment anf the only reason i did it this way was because we were told that this was going to be a nonlive challange.
3313 days 11 hours ago
KidA
I'll be there
3313 days 11 hours ago
Lifer107
My plans tonight are iffy, I'll keep Fez updated :P
3313 days 7 hours ago
Saundra
S - Sexy
A - Admirable
U - Understanding
N - Nourishing
D - Diverse
R - Rational
A - Authentic
3313 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
GO!
3313 days 7 hours ago
MakeMeBelieve242
S - Stupid
A - Annoying
U - Useless
N - Nag
D - Dirty
R - Racist
A - Abnoxious
3313 days 7 hours ago
MakeMeBelieve242
I AM THE KING OF THE HILL
3313 days 7 hours ago
Saundra
I AM QUEEN OF THE HILL
3313 days 7 hours ago
Saundra
I AM THE QUEEN OF THE HILL
3313 days 7 hours ago
MakeMeBelieve242
I AM THE KING OF THE HILL

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!