This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - Fez

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - Fez

3340 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Hello, it's been a while but here you are nevertheless.

Votes are due by 7 PM EST TOMORROW, which will be followed by the merge and this season's designated spamming immunity challenge.

Questions:
- Last tribal before the merge. Could somebody try to use this opportunity to take a big threat out?
- Do you think old Fez will stick together at the merge?
- do you think you have a clear idea of who's going? Does the fact that you haven't been here since Day 2 add a certain amount of ambiguity to the vote and alliances?
3340 days 1 hour ago
ShiiAnn
SurvivorRIG37
3340 days 1 hour ago
KidA
- Last tribal before the merge. Could somebody try to use this opportunity to take a big threat out?

I think it's possible - but maybe instead of a threat, someone who just could cause problems at the merge.

I hope so. Letting the Rabat members far into the merge is dangerous IMO.

- do you think you have a clear idea of who's going? Does the fact that you haven't been here since Day 2 add a certain amount of ambiguity to the vote and alliances?

It does make things a little ambiguous cuz we've been such a winning machine, but hopefully the fog clears and people get back into the game after this. Cuz we'll be going to tribal every day from here on out.
3339 days 23 hours ago
Lifer107
Sorry for not showing up squad, I had an unscheduled practice
3339 days 19 hours ago
Saundra
• Yes of course. But alliances come first as always... I believe the two strongest people on this tribe are loyal people... And I want to go forward with them into the merge.

• I think we plan to just take out Rabat consecutively

• Yes. I pretty much decided my vote 2-3 days ago
3339 days 17 hours ago
SilverShadow
Last tribal before the merge. Could somebody try to use this opportunity to take a big threat out?
- If someone has the numbers then there's a high possibility for that.

Do you think old Fez will stick together at the merge?
- If I make to the merge, I hope so.

do you think you have a clear idea of who's going? Does the fact that you haven't been here since Day 2 add a certain amount of ambiguity to the vote and alliances?
- I had an idea who but it wasn't clear until the last minute.
3339 days 14 hours ago
Lifer107
SAUNDRA DID YOU TELL SILVER THAT I SAID HE WAS PRETENDING TO BE BLACK WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK NO I DID NOT
3339 days 14 hours ago
Carraid73
Wait wut
3339 days 10 hours ago
Lifer107
Yea she told silver that I told her that silver was only pretending to be black

OBVIOUSLY that's not true like >.> Saundra is obviously a multi I doubt she just popped on after 3 years to play a rousing game of wills survivor
3339 days 8 hours ago
Saundra
Boo you randomly try to make alliances with everyone and then decide to message me AFTER you realise you're in the shit. During this you decide to try and cause a rift between myself and Silver ... Because you know your attempt at making several alliances has backfired and now you're trying to use scare tactics on us.

I don't understand why Silver has bothered to even tell you this... I mean

A - Im looking out for him when I thought he was a good guy

B - You've not exactly been active to a point where you're deserving of being here

C - He seems peferctt happy to vote you out. If he is so loyal to you then why say "fine ill vote him too" when discovering that's who I decided to vote myself

I've got a whole alphabet of reasons if you wanna hear them
3339 days 8 hours ago
Saundra
And I'm not a multiple account lmao. Please learn to tell time considering I've not even been on this site for a year, and that I've been around for weeks before signing up for this survivor series having already been rejected from two others.
3339 days 7 hours ago
Lifer107
I have only asked one person for an alliance hi

Also yes you have a multi her name is ShiiAnn please try to make it less obvious

A- Same attitude

B- The "two" of them share everything

C- Have never appeared at the same live comp

I've got a whole alphabet of reasons if you wanna hear them
3339 days 7 hours ago
Lifer107
And let's not ignore the fact that you tried to turn silver against me by painting me as a racist >.>
3339 days 6 hours ago
Saundra
WHEN DID I SAY YOU WERE RACIST LMFAO!

Please, it's the stereotype that people of an ethnic minority such as myself pull the race card, but don't be assuming I'm calling you a racist, I've never said you are so don't take this to that level.

Racist = Someone who believes a race is superior/inferior to another... I've never said you think black people are inferior so don't start shit. Please don't tell me you're one of those people who has to cry racist at any given comment...
3339 days 6 hours ago
Saundra
I'm honestly struggling at the desperation in your other post.

ShiiAnn being my multi? That's amusing... Feel free to mail the moderation on that one.

We share everything? Everything? What the hell is everything?

We've never appeared live at the same competition? If this doesn't show how detached from the game you are then idk what will... Of the 3-4 challenges I've been at Shii has also been there LMFAO. But you wouldn't know this considering your appearance is the rarest occurrence in this game. Maybe take a look at last nights challenge, the one we lost... Y'know the one you didn't come to?

I've spoken to 3 different people, all of whom say you've attempted to create alliances with them.
3339 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Well I know one is shii as you are her, and I never offered an alliance to her >.>
And idk who are you are talking about with the other two.
I'm ending this conversation as I gotta go, people will do what they want to do

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!