This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Peru - Cast Reveal

Topic » Peru - Cast Reveal

3258 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
If you got a mail that led to this, then obviously you made the cast. Whopee!

Now, when I said that there would be "eighteen new players" in the group title I wasn't being entirely truthful.  Three of them will in fact be returnees -- people whom I believe we're cut short in their first season and deserve another chance at winning.  They're here to win just like everyone else, but they're also here to give you guys a hand and prove they're worthy of staying in the game.

The returnees are:
- JT (Absol) from Survivor: India and Survivor: Arabia.  Yes, he flopped both seasons.
- Ethan (thewinner) from Survivor: South Africa
- Dra (1Dra7), also from Survivor: South Africa

Alyxandra was Survivor: Ecuador was also asked back, but she declined the offer.

Now, on to the tribes!  Atahualpa and Pachacuti are two Inca leaders (Atahualpa was the guy that got killed by Pizarro, I found Pachacuti on Wikipedia).  De Soto was a conquistador that served under Pizarro.

Atahualpa (Red Buffs):
- Dra (1Dra7)
- Andrew (levonini)
- James (awesome233)
- Chris (blueu22)
- Mike (crazypot12)
- Nick (survivingreality)

Pachacuti (Orange Buffs):
- Ethan (thewinner)
- AJ (KingGeek)
- Jake (schwabby2222)
- Eric (RightToCensor)
- Malcolm (Gleality)
- Krisna (krrais)

De Soto (Light Blue Buffs):
- JT (Absol)
- Quack (quackattack817)
- Isaiah (immaxyman)
- Daniel (texty)
- Keyton (Keyton)
- Seth (BaconBae)

The first immunity challenge will be tomorrow at 4 PM EST. It'll be non-live, but it's honestly just going to be Pass the Torch so being there would be better than not being there.
3258 days 10 hours ago
KingGeek
WOO
3258 days 8 hours ago
Absol
LMAO THE BULLYING :(
3258 days 7 hours ago
blueu22
hunny hunny
3258 days 6 hours ago
Gleality
Oh yeah
3258 days 1 hour ago
awesome233
woo
3258 days 1 hour ago
Keyton
Can't wait!
3257 days 20 hours ago
1dra7
omg absol

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!