This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Atahualpa

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Atahualpa

3256 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Behind each of you is a torch, grab a torch and approach the flame; dip it in and get fire.   In this game, fire represents your life.  When your fire is gone, so are you.

Welcome to your first tribal council, Atahualpa.  Votes are due by 5 PM EST TOMORROW.   Don't forget to send confessionals, and feel free to include me in any strategy mails.

Questions:
- What are you basing the first vote off of?  Alliances/  Activity?  Something else?
- Are you confident that you can turn things around in the upcoming challenges?
- Does anyone (you don't have to name who) stand out as a particular weak link or otherwise obvious choice for a first boot?
3256 days 10 hours ago
blueu22
- What are you basing the first vote off of?  Alliances/  Activity?  Something else? No idea tribe come to me pls it's not my fault we lost I wasn't even aware we were starting so don't vote me!!!!!111
- Are you confident that you can turn things around in the upcoming challenges? no comment
- Does anyone (you don't have to name who) stand out as a particular weak link or otherwise obvious choice for a first boot? no just someone mail me who to vote

also can I just say something?

I think there’s a lot that I can bring to this tribe. Like my leadership, I can be friendly, very honest, very funny fun to be with, I'm loyal I'm strong. People like to be my friend, people like to be around me, they trust me all the time, trust is important!! And I dont have any blisters on my feet! That’ll help, just a little thing to point out.
3256 days 9 hours ago
Absol
What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Survivor Strategy, and I’ve been involved in numerous online survivor games with pass the torch, and I have over 300 confirmed wins. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top survivor player in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another weakling. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over tengaged I am also messaging the necessary people to get your ass voted out so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that snuffs out the pathetic little thing you call your torch. You’re fucking done, bitch!. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can vote you out of this game in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my social skills. Not only am I extensively trained in Survivor, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every idol ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this game, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit votes all directed to you and your torch will be snuffed. You’re fucking done, kiddo
3256 days 6 hours ago
1dra7
- What are you basing the first vote off of?  Alliances/  Activity?  Something else?
Probably activity

- Are you confident that you can turn things around in the upcoming challenges?
I'm sure we can as long as we have a nice, active tribe with us.

- Does anyone (you don't have to name who) stand out as a particular weak link or otherwise obvious choice for a first boot?
I haven't been paying much attention as of right now, so no, not yet.
3256 days 6 hours ago
awesome233
Questions:
Depends on the situation and what occurs throughout the day.

- Are you confident that you can turn things around in the upcoming challenges? Definitely. We will turn things around.

- Does anyone (you don't have to name who) stand out as a particular weak link or otherwise obvious choice for a first boot? Yes, certainly.
3255 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I only got 3 votes, so I'll extend the voting time a bit.  The challenge will also have to be moved
3255 days 10 hours ago
blueu22
LMFAO....
3255 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Yeah, never mind. Screw it, I'm reading 'EM.

First vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Andrew, self-vote
3255 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
James, self vote
3255 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Mike, self-vote
3255 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Chris, 1 vote Chris.
3255 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Nick. 1-1-1-1-1 with 1 vote left.
3255 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
First person voted out of Survivor: Peru
X
X
X
X
Nick. Need to bring me your torch.

Nick, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go.

Three self voters and yall can't even take one of them out? Smh. Head back to camp, g'night.
3255 days 9 hours ago
blueu22
BANG BANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!