This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Leopold

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Leopold

3068 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hello again. 

Tonight, Noah has immunity and cannot be voted for. 

Votes are due by 5 PM EST TOMORROW, with a non-live immunity challenge tomorrow (Tomorrow is my birthday so I'm giving myself a day off, feel free to buy me very expensive presents and mail them to me).

PYN if you want a question or two and I'll get back to you later.  Maybe make them a little more personalized this time.
3068 days 13 hours ago
ZachTansey
Ill take some questions
3068 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
Me
3068 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
Mearl
3068 days 12 hours ago
CHAEL
I would also like some questions
3068 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zach - You narrowly escaped being voted out last tribal.  Do you think the people that kept you here last night will do it again tonight?

Noah - You were pretty vocal about being in a bad spot after the last tribal council.  Did you feel like you needed to win immunity to stay another day?

Mearl - With the jury starting this tribal, do you think people will be looking to curry favor with the people left in the game even as they vote them out?

Chael - You didn't win the challenge, but you did troll pretty effectively right at the end.  Do you think this will annoy people and make them target you, or will they just take it all in good fun?
3068 days 12 hours ago
JoelW55
me
3068 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah - You were pretty vocal about being in a bad spot after the last tribal council.  Did you feel like you needed to win immunity to stay another day?

Yes, and Id just like to throw it out there that old Stanley is voting for Cocoa tonight so if 2 more of you were willing to make that move we would all be more happy and friendly

<3
3068 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Joel - Do you think you're in a good position in this game as far as current alliances go?
3068 days 12 hours ago
CocoaBean
LMFAO I literally told zach i voted for him nice
3068 days 12 hours ago
Stan25
Me next me next
3068 days 12 hours ago
Stan25
For questions...not vote off^^
3068 days 12 hours ago
JoelW55
SurvivorFan37
Joel - Do you think you're in a good position in this game as far as current alliances go?
While I was part of the majority last vote I definitely don't feel comfortable. I know it's easy for people to shift and flip flop but at this moment in time and honestly because of my bad idol play it just puts a big X over me. I guess some people have other agendas to attend to tonight but I wouldn't be surprised if my name comes up again soon.
3068 days 12 hours ago
ZachTansey
Zach - You narrowly escaped being voted out last tribal.  Do you think the people that kept you here last night will do it again tonight?

Well Jeff, I would hope so.  One of my best qualities on this site is that if I tell you that I have your back, I mean it.  Also now that we are one tribe new relationships have been formed and new targets are picked at whim, so I think I will be safe tonight.
3068 days 12 hours ago
CocoaBean
ill take questions i guess
3068 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Stan - Do you feel like you're being targeted tonight?  Why or why not?

Abortia - You and Noah had harsh words for each other today.  Why should the others in the game keep you here?

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!