This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Leopold

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Leopold

3065 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the member of our jury: Chael, voted out at the last tribal council.

Zach has immunity and cannot be voted for tonight.  Everybody else is fair game.  Send your votes in by 4 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in a self-vote, as usual.  If you want to play an immunity idol, be sure to also include that with your vote. 

PYN if you want a question.
3065 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Obviously, if you get your votes in before the deadline I'll read them early (that would be preferred).
3065 days 20 hours ago
JoelW55
hey
3065 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Joel - On Survivor Cambodia there's been a lot of talk about "voting blocs" as opposed to alliances, where people make a series of deals to vote together for one tribal council.  Do you think that this is happening this season or is it more alliance-based?
3065 days 20 hours ago
Mearl
mearl
3065 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Mearl - Going off of what I asked Joel, if given the choice would you rather play an alliance-based or voting-bloc based game(more vs less crazy)?  Depending on the position you're in, there are advantages and disadvantages for both.
3065 days 19 hours ago
JoelW55
Joel - On Survivor Cambodia there's been a lot of talk about "voting blocs" as opposed to alliances, where people make a series of deals to vote together for one tribal council.  Do you think that this is happening this season or is it more alliance-based?

More on the alliance side tbh. The voting blocks don't really seem to apply here much.
3065 days 18 hours ago
CocoaBean
me
3065 days 18 hours ago
Pedlick44
Meeeee
3065 days 18 hours ago
ZachTansey
me
3065 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Abortia - You've said you have had to fight to stay in the game every round.  Is that holding true tonight as well?

Kenny - Last vote, it seemed like the original Dunbars had a comfortable majority, but ultimately one of their own was voted out.  Does this mean that this is truly an individual game now?

Zach - How does immunity feel?  Do you think you needed it tonight?
3065 days 17 hours ago
ZachTansey
Zach - How does immunity feel?  Do you think you needed it tonight?

I love it.  I may not be the person who needs it tonight, but that is what my gameplay is all about.  Im going to compete every chance I get to compete, and now my odds are a little bit better than everyone else here.
3065 days 16 hours ago
Pedlick44
Honestly, just because one vote helped us out, it doesn't mean anything has changed. Things could have shifted, but I am not sure. We can never tell until votes are read, and that's the scary part about not having immunity.
3065 days 15 hours ago
Stan25
Meee
3065 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah
3065 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Stan - Do you think this tribal will be a "line in the sand" or will it be back to scrambling again afterwards?

Noah - This is your first tribal council without individual immunity. Worried you'll be targeted because of it?

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!