This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

3065 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Zach, I'll take it back.

Immunity, back up for grabs.

The next immunity challenge is called "Touchy Trivia", and here's how it works:

Each round, I will ask a generic CBS Survivor Trivia question.  It can be stupidly easy or really hard.  Either way, yo're trying to be the first person to post the correct answer (capitalization doesn't matter and spelling only matters so long as I can make out what you're saying, but don't test your luck).

The first person to answer correctly will get to chop a rope of somebody else.  Each person has three ropes, and when all three of your ropes are gone you're out of the challenge.  The last person left standing wins immunity and a guaranteed spot in the Final SIX.

This challenge will take place tomorrow at 4 PM EST, right after the votes are read.
3065 days 16 hours ago
ZachTansey
awesome.
3065 days 16 hours ago
Pedlick44
Will this challenge have a cut off to sign in? Or does everyone get ropes even if they don't show?
3064 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, challenge time!

And yes Kenny, there will be a cut-off time of 4:15 to check in for the challenge.
3064 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
Here
3064 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
Here
3064 days 12 hours ago
Pedlick44
Heeeere
3064 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Guys, I have an idea.  How bout for fairness in the challenge we make a chazy and randomly decide who we take a life from in the chatzy?
3064 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
you can type /choose

so if I score I can type in

/choose Mearl, Kenny and it will choose 1 of u.  That would be the person I take a life from
3064 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
Im fine either way. if everyone wants to do that ill do it
3064 days 11 hours ago
CocoaBean
here i guess
3064 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
its 4:16
3064 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, check in CLOSED.

Nobody may join from this point on.
3064 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ok, so will the 4 of us all agree to do that?
3064 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Playing:
- Mearl
- Noah
- Abortia
- Kenny

Ready for Question 1?
3064 days 11 hours ago
Pedlick44
Uh, I'm not too sure. I just want to have a regular challenge, no luck involved.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!