This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

3041 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first:  Mearl, give it up.

Immunity, back up for grabs.

This challenge is called "Jack of all Trades" and here's how it works:

This challenge is played in three parts.

Part 1: On my go, You will race up the scaffolding to release several letter tiles.  You will do this by posting *runs up step __* in separate posts until you get 10 to.  After that, you will post *grabs axe and chops rope* to release your letter tiles.

Part 2: Once you have your letter tiles, you must cross three unstable platforms to get to your puzzle platform.  Do this by posting *jumps to platform ___* and then waiting ONE MINUTE IN BETWEEN EACH JUMP.  If you wait less than one minute you're really going to screw yourself up and I'll delete your post.  After your third jump you may IMMEDIATELY post *Jumps to puzzle platform* to begin part 3.

Part 3: I will mail you a scrambled phrase.  Unscramble it and be the first to post it here to win immunity!

The first person to post the unscrambled phrase wins immunity and a spot in the final 5. 

Challenge at 9:15 PM EST.  Good luck!  Any questions, just ask.
3041 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
Any chance we can do 9:30 instead?
3041 days 16 hours ago
ZachTansey
or 10 est
3041 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
I'm ok with 10 lol
3041 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Mearl and Zach - I can do 9:30.  I will just leave check-in open until then.
3041 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
Ok. I should be home by then, thanks!
3041 days 10 hours ago
ZachTansey
I won't be out of my class until like 10 est so I probably won't be here :/ fuck monday night classes
3041 days 10 hours ago
Stan25
I'll be here. I remmeber one of my night classes being 2 and a half hours until 9:30 pm mountain time. Annoying as fug
3041 days 10 hours ago
Pedlick44
I probably wont make it, work.
3041 days 7 hours ago
ZachTansey
I will do my best to be here, but I don't expect to be out of class before 10 est time.  I could probably be ready by 10:30 but i am sure that is later than anyone wants to wait.
3041 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
Here
3041 days 6 hours ago
Stan25
Present
3041 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in now!

Here:

Stan
Mearl
3041 days 6 hours ago
CocoaBean
here
3041 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
Just getting home
3041 days 6 hours ago
ZachTansey
snuck my laptop into class... I am here >:)

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!