This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Moreho

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Moreho

3524 days 15 hours ago
Survivor233

Come on in guys. Go ahead and set your torches down and take a seat. We'll now bring in the members of our jury; Dinkle and Sagar - voted out at the last Tribal Council. Nathan is immune for tonight and cannot be voted off. Mika is at Exile Island, and cannot vote nor be voted against tonight.

- Ali T. / Ali123Francesca: You received a couple of negative attributes, how does that make you feel?
- Jeremy B. / _JB_: Did the Touchy Subjects challenge reveal anything about this tribe?
- Ryan C. / KidA: Likewise, you received many positive attributes at the challenge. Does this make you a threat?
- Sean S. / Renegade628: What are you basing your vote on tonight?
- Will C. / CK11: Is there a solid majority/minority on this tribe, or is it not that black and white?
- Chloe C. / SilentSwordsman: At this point, what can be done to change people's minds about their position in the game?
- Nathan C. / Nathan132: Does getting a perfect score on the challenge today make you a bit of a threat and reveal your opinions on people?
- Violet R. / Missalice3: How much trust do you have in your alliance?

~

Votes are due tomorrow at 4:00pm EST. The black vote is in play. If you do not vote, you will receive a self-vote. If I get all of the votes early, I will read them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one.
3524 days 15 hours ago
Missalice3
Right now I am just trying to secure myself as much as I can, so I think patching things up is the best for me.
3524 days 15 hours ago
KidA
- Ryan C. / KidA: Likewise, you received many positive attributes at the challenge. Does this make you a threat?
No. I think people should keep me in the game because it's not gonna take a lot of convincing to have other tribe members turn on me/vote for me. And even if I did make it to the end, I don't think the jury would like me.
3524 days 15 hours ago
MongoMan
6 min ago Missalice3
Right now I am just trying to secure myself as much as I can, so I think patching things up is the best for me.
~

I'd fills me with delight to see this BITCH, get no hassle for being a flipper, but when I all of a sudden make a move it's all... "She isn't trustworthy!!!"

To all of those who may not know this, Violet was apart of the committee to take out Will during the F11 TC, YET you still let her remain in your alliance? PATHETIC, if you ask me...

...and that's not even the end to it, she agreed to take out Nathan THREE. TIMES. During the Tribe stage of the game, promising me... Saying all the whiny shit that has ever graced my ears. Then backing out the last minute, like the slimy lizard she is... YET, you still let her remain in your alliance? PATHETIC.

Wannabe Whore has to go...

[PS: Violet I see straight through your fake ass self! #VoteViolet2014!]
3524 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
fuck all of you gay losers
3524 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
if i kill myself tonight this blood is on your hands KidA
3524 days 15 hours ago
MongoMan
3524 days 15 hours ago
Nathan132
- Nathan C. / Nathan132: Does getting a perfect score on the challenge today make you a bit of a threat and reveal your opinions on people?

I mean sure it could, but I trust the people I'm working with 100% and I honestly think the challenge won't mess up that trust.
3524 days 15 hours ago
KidA
obscurity
fuck all of you gay losers

obscurity
if i kill myself tonight this blood is on your hands KidA

framing this
3524 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
- Jeremy B. / _JB_: Did the Touchy Subjects challenge reveal anything about this tribe?

It revealed that people know who stands where within the tribe. *looks at mika & chloe get 14 points* *looks at nathan get 15 points*
3524 days 15 hours ago
MongoMan
By the way... @Jacob

On the Challenge, you made a mistake... I actually only got 13 points, you accidentally skipped ahead! :P

NO. SHIT. -_- @Jeremy
3524 days 14 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
- Chloe C. / SilentSwordsman: At this point, what can be done to change people's minds about their position in the game?

I don't know what can exactly be done, but people just need to remove the blindfolds and take a clear view at reality. This game never back tracks, it always keeps nearing the end, and we all need to take that to account.
3524 days 14 hours ago
Renegade628
- Sean S. / Renegade628: What are you basing your vote on tonight?
Whatever helps me survive, I guess. I was at a game all day and when I came back it was this huge whirlwind of confusion. I expect to be voted for again just like last time. Though I have no clue why, considering I don't have the idol, I haven't won any individual challenges, and clearly do not have a sovereign majority that will get me to the end.
3524 days 10 hours ago
Ali123Francesca
- Ali T. / Ali123Francesca: You received a couple of negative attributes, how does that make you feel?

All of these losers are just jealous because Im so perfect and they are all ugly so It makes me feel great all these people are jealous!

I hate you all idiots! you are all sheep! not just me :)
3523 days 21 hours ago
MongoMan
Correction... #VoteChloe2014
3523 days 20 hours ago
Survivor233

I'll go tally the votes.

open group

Survivor's Survivor: South Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!