This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14: Aranerino Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #14: Aranerino..

3630 days 16 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
"Aranerino Tribe enters"

'Sits on stump'

Let's bring in DJ, Brittney, Natalie, Nikki, Jeff, Kelly, AJ, and Sim who got voted out in the last tribal council.
*Sim stares at everyone* then *sits down*

QUESTIONS:

Mike - What are your thoughts of winning final immunity necklace and making it to the finale again? Do you think you'll win this game? What are you basing your vote tonight?
Connor - This is survivor, anything can happen. Do you think tonight's tribal council will be a "BIG" one? How so?
Cedric - Do you think you're in danger tonight? You don't have immunity necklace around your neck, how do you feel about that? If it were you tonight, do you think you can forgive them?
Ella -  Why do you deserve to be in the final 3 out of Connor and Cedric?

Send your votes to me. VOTES DUE TOMORROW April 21, 2014. If you don't send your votes within 24 hours you will get a Self Vote. If I get all the votes tonight, I will read them and if I don't, I'll read them tomorrow!
3630 days 16 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Ella -  Why do you deserve to be in the final 3 out of Connor and Cedric?

We all deserve it, we have all accomplished the Outlast part.., and that counts as something! I've play the game.... That's why I deserve it....
3630 days 15 hours ago
cjuddy
Anything can happen tonight..... I could go home, anyone could go home!
Its final 4 and people need to start thinking about bettering there games for themselves. Everyone here wants to win. Ita just a matter of which one of us four has the likeliest chance of winning :P
3630 days 15 hours ago
teamjacz
Cedric - Do you think you're in danger tonight? You don't have immunity necklace around your neck, how do you feel about that? If it were you tonight, do you think you can forgive them?

Do I think I'm in danger? Yes I've had that feeling of uneasiness even with a immunity so its multiplied without it.
Not being safe.... Well I knew I had to fight hard if I wanted to make it and its a tough pill to swallow when all odds are pointing to what I had dreaded from the start.
Will I forgive..... dunno, I'll see what happens and get back to you on that.
3630 days 14 hours ago
Survivor8
Mike - What are your thoughts of winning final immunity necklace and making it to the finale again? Do you think you'll win this game? What are you basing your vote tonight?

I was pumped to win the final immunity. I'm excited to have made it to the finale for second time. I think I have a shot at winning yes, but I wouldn't say I expect to win. I know anything can happen, even at the final tribal council. I'll be basing my vote on who I think I'd have the hardest time beating in the finals
3630 days 13 hours ago
cjuddy
Wait is this the finale? I have a feeling its a final 2 :x
3630 days 13 hours ago
(Oh dang if this is this is gone be goooodd)
3630 days 11 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
I'll go tally the votes.
3630 days 11 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
*returns with the urn*
3630 days 11 hours ago
teamjacz
3630 days 11 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
1st Vote
*flips it*

Cedric
3630 days 11 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
2nd Vote
*flips it*

Connor!
3630 days 11 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
That's 1 vote Connor and 1 vote Cedric!

Next Vote
*flips it*

Cedric!
3630 days 11 hours ago
teamjacz
Promised Ella I wouldn't vote her win or lose :3
3630 days 11 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
That's 2 votes Cedric and 1 vote Connor!

15th Person Voted Out of TTJ's Survivor All-Stars and the 9th and Final Member of The Jury!
*flips it*

Cedric! Please being me your torch!
3630 days 11 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Bring*

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!