This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Link's Survivor Generation 2 - Season 1 apps

Topic » Link's Survivor Generation 2 -..

3535 days 10 hours ago
themissinglink
Anyone can apply

------------------------------------------

Name:

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor:

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor:

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor:
3535 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
Name: JB

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: BvW

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Malcolm

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): Your Marquesas, Leli's Zanzibar, Cole's Bermuda, KidA's Kenya, wangy's SvS

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I have the drive and the dedication. I'm also the first to apply, which shows you that i REALLY wanna play. plus, i wanna redeem myself from my last game of yours
3535 days 9 hours ago
Zuelke
Name: Zuelke

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Nicaragua

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Purple Kelly

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I won your Survivor Australian Outback, TTRS the Glass House, Lyshan's Big Brother, etc.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I won the first time I played, I don't think it'll be very difficult as long as I keep a low profile.
3535 days 9 hours ago
Duke
Name:Dan

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Tocantins but its tough to chose

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Kenny from Gabon, rob c

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):
I believe had poor performance in ur 1st gen so I want to make it up. Was an allstar in dragos series and did good in few others.
Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I think I know the game of survivor well enough and have better skills to allow me adapt to the people im playing against in the game. I'm also willing to do anything if I think it's the move to help me win so i think being aggressive will help me.
3535 days 9 hours ago
wangifold
Name: Wangy

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Amazon

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Rob Cesternino

I've played in pretty much all of the big series. Suits, Bingos, Lelis, Kidas...(etc.)

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor:
I've been struggling in games recently, and this should be my comeback game :P
3535 days 9 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Name: Bubba

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Palau

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Kass 

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): i have played in many survivor group games all of them are listed on my profile http://www.tengaged.com/user/Duffybutt11

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: Because i think i am likable so that will give me an advantage.. i also think that i would be able to make bigger person get blood on their hands, but i would be the brains behind the operation..
3535 days 8 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Name: Morgan

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Tocantins and Heroes vs Villains

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Todd Herzog, Sandra Diaz-Twine, Morgan McLeod

-Link's Survivor Marquesas 9th Place (my first ever survivor group ;P)
-Link's Survivor Tristan Du Cunha 12th Place
-Leli's Survivor Kiribati 7th Place
-Survivor's Survivor Vietnam 10th Place
-Chantra1's Survivor Guyana 7th Place
-OhNatalie's Survivor Belize 5th Place

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: yes I do, I've learnt from my previous survivors and I've learnt how to make it farther which is shown. I have become so much more physical so I am able to help my team more and win some individual immunities. My social and strategic games have been polished and I've figured out how to make closer allies who will stay loyal and trustworthy to help me make it farther instead of blindsiding me. I've learnt, I've grown and I'm ready to win!
3535 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Name: Jake

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: survivor heroes vs villains

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Parvati

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I'm new to your series but I have group game experience. I placed 3rd in dontvotemeplease survivor Congo and 9th in njkodas survivor Kyushu. I was also brought back in njkodas heroes vs villains season. (That means I play great!!)

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I have experience behind me and I'm working to critique my game to where I never lose. I believe I have all my skills to get me to the top and I want a chance to see if I can do it!!! I have strategy and this time, I'm playing to win, not be loyal!
3535 days 7 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Name: Jacob

Favorite Season of Survivor: Blood vs Water

Favorite Cbs player: Parvati

PLZ PICK ME
3535 days 7 hours ago
diarzibari101
Name:michael

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor:heros vs villans

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor:colby and parvati

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):not many

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor:strength and smart
3535 days 7 hours ago
dawson905
Name: Dawson

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Heroes Vs Villians

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Tom And Stephanie

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): This will be my first one but I love survivor

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I think I have what it takes because I love survivor and know what to do to win a stratigic game
3535 days 7 hours ago
Anyone can apply

Name: Nikki Palmer

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Survivor: All Stars

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Parvati Shallow

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): A ton of seasons that I can't even list them all ;) XD

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I think I have what It takes because I am very smart and active! I like to socialize and talk to people which also will help in my strategy but I also like to. Cause drama here and there but obviously not a lot or I may get voted off ;D
3535 days 7 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
Name: Mac

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Blood vs Water

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Brenda Lowe

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): A lot! I did not play in your generation 1!

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I'm ruthless and can manipulate people!
3535 days 6 hours ago
TheEclipse
Name: Joe

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Cagayan

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Ciera Eastin

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): Check my profile =)

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: Because I'm fucking fabulous unlike these basic bitches. I also was casted for the coaches in Gen 1 but it never happened r.i.p I wanna play this game
3535 days 6 hours ago
LiaraAttack
Anyone can apply

Name: Nikki Liara

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Hero's vs Villian's

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Sandra Dwine-Twine

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): This is going to be my 1st but If I'm picked I'm going to kick ass I promise. I love Survivor and I know the game plus you can throw anything at me and I'm ready.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I lie alot I cause so much drama it's true. I can have a little fun by getting along with people. I'm really friendIy I like causing a little drama by telling lies. I'm really energetic and can take anything that comes my way and blame it on the next person and just float by.
3535 days 5 hours ago
Blondelle
Name: Natasha

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Pearl Islands

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Andrea Boehlke

Multiple All-Star seasons, Multiple fan-favorite, never won :/

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I honestly don't think I can win, but I can guarantee that I can get far and make a lot of moves. :)

open group

Link's Survivor Apps *OPEN*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!