This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Link's Survivor 2.0 Returns

Topic » Link's Survivor 2.0 Returns

2762 days 4 hours ago
themissinglink
That's right after nearly 2 years Link's Survivor is returning for an extra special season!  It is opening to anyone.  Regardless of if you have played in Generation 1 or Generation 2 before.  I encourage any past legends of Link's Survivor or newbies to apply.  It promises to be worth it!  Just fill in the application form below:

Anyone that didn't play in the first three seasons can apply.

------------------------------------------

Name:

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor:

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor:

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor:

Will you be able to attend live challenges if they are between 5pm EST and 7pm EST:

Which time is best for you:

Do you agree to vote in every tribal council and the jury, if you make it to that stage:

Are you a multi of Losa:

---------------------------------
2762 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Name: Dana M

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Cagayan

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Erinn

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): All of my group game experiences are in my profile, I got 2nd or 3rd in yours once

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I am a commited and savy player

Will you be able to attend live challenges if they are between 5pm EST and 7pm EST: Yes

Which time is best for you: Probably 7pm

Do you agree to vote in every tribal council and the jury, if you make it to that stage: Yes

Are you a multi of Losa: Not sure who Losa is, so no
2762 days 3 hours ago
Giraffez
Name: Cameron

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: bvsw the first

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Lisa Welchel

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I won Marquaseus or how ever you spell that place I was in Trinstan de luna or the duos with ZH who beat my ass then I was asked by you to be a coach which sadly failed then I also came back for Heroes vs. Villains then in gen 2 came back for Iceland

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I won once before and came back three times and was almost a coach for a fourth appearence which you asked me to do so I"m pretty sure I"m overly qualified if anything

Will you be able to attend live challenges if they are between 5pm EST and 7pm EST: yes

Which time is best for you: any sadly

Do you agree to vote in every tribal council and the jury, if you make it to that stage: haven't I always?

Are you a multi of Losa: no fuck that bitch

2762 days 1 hour ago
ferdinandz
Name: Fred

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: HvV and Cagayan

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Tony

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): Check my page, but I played in your seasons (generation 1) twice, I made it to the finals in survivor iceland and I got voted out early in second chances because I played too hard, also glad that you are back!

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: This time Fred is more experienced and much mature than the last time, I am going to go all in and I know that I got what it takes if playing the cards right, I will use my strategic gameplay and my social skills to further myself, I want to avenge my last time in your series and prove you that I can do much better and be the sole survivor.

Will you be able to attend live challenges if they are between 5pm EST and 7pm EST: Yes

Which time is best for you: 5-6 pm, 5-7pm (Friday-Saturday)

Do you agree to vote in every tribal council and the jury, if you make it to that stage: Yes

Are you a multi of Losa: Hell no lol
2761 days 23 hours ago
OhNatalie
Name: Natalie

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: China

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Parvati Shallow

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I won last season!

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: Because I love this series so much and I love slaying it, always.

Will you be able to attend live challenges if they are between 5pm EST and 7pm EST: YES

Which time is best for you: 7pm EST

Do you agree to vote in every tribal council and the jury, if you make it to that stage: YES

Are you a multi of Losa: Gross
2761 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Name: Ben

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Sean Rector

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):

Here's my profile:
http://www.tengaged.com/user/bigben1996

I think that I've applied before in Gen 2.0 but didn't make the cast (RIP).

I'm probably on the older side of things, in terms of age regarding this site.  However, with age comes with wisdom, strength and having the ability to press CTL+V and save relatively quickly.  I think with these attributes will enhance my game if casted and potentially bring home the heavy weight title to my peeps.

Will you be able to attend live challenges if they are between 5pm EST and 7pm EST:  Yes, with the exception of Tuesdays (I have class).

Which time is best for you: 7pm-10pm EST

Do you agree to vote in every tribal council and the jury, if you make it to that stage: Yes.

Are you a multi of Losa: Nope.
2761 days 18 hours ago
VegasBoy94
That's right after nearly 2 years Link's Survivor is returning for an extra special season!  It is opening to anyone.  Regardless of if you have played in Generation 1 or Generation 2 before.  I encourage any past legends of Link's Survivor or newbies to apply.  It promises to be worth it!  Just fill in the application form below:

Anyone that didn't play in the first three seasons can apply.

Name: Zac

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Fans vs favorites/ Season 1

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Ozzy

Im currently in the Power struggle, Nicky's bb emotions survivor and sebbys survivor.
I also host my own game

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: Cuz I'm a comp beast, i have a great social game, and i have strats like yun

Will you be able to attend live challenges if they are between 5pm EST and 7pm EST: 6PM EST or later works better, but ill make 5

Which time is best for you: 7PM EST

Do you agree to vote in every tribal council and the jury, if you make it to that stage: Yes, but i won't be in the jury ill be in the finals

Are you a multi of Losa: no, who tf is that
2761 days 18 hours ago
dawson905
Name: Dawson A

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains and Second Chances

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Rob Cesternino, Kyle Jason and Richard Hatch

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I played in bigben's series twice and got 2nd and 7th. I'm sure there's others but I don't remember them xD

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I have a good social game but I usually get booted right before finale xD I don't know what else to say, this is a pretty shitty application that I'm writing isn't it?

Will you be able to attend live challenges if they are between 5pm EST and 7pm EST: Yup

Which time is best for you: Any time after 4PM Est and before 10PM Est on weekdays

Do you agree to vote in every tribal council and the jury, if you make it to that stage: Of course

Are you a multi of Losa: What's a Losa?
2761 days 16 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Name: Qaz

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Tony Vlachos

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): All on my profile. Played in your season 19!

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I am definitely an experienced group gamer who can play socially when I need to, strategically when I need to, and physically when I need to!

Will you be able to attend live challenges if they are between 5pm EST and 7pm EST: ill try, but not 5

Which time is best for you: 6 to 10 est

Do you agree to vote in every tribal council and the jury, if you make it to that stage: duh!

Are you a multi of Losa:
2761 days 2 hours ago
BeastBoy
Name: Justin

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: second chances (cambodia)

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Kim spradlin (one world)

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): all in my profile. I haven't played ur series yet but I have wanted to!!

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: cause I have won games before and I am very coal and likeable

Will you be able to attend live challenges if they are between 5pm EST and 7pm EST: yes

Which time is best for you: 5 est

Do you agree to vote in every tribal council and the jury, if you make it to that stage: yes

Are you a multi of Losa: who?
2761 days 2 hours ago
flamingjoe
Name: Joe

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Pearl Islands

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Candice Cody

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): My best experiences were when I won Kpnna's Expect the Unexpected Season 12, when I came 2nd in SuitMan's Survivor Brunei and then returned the following season for Friends vs Favourites, and of course all my times on Link's Survivor...

Australia - led my tribe from destruction to a comeback, but only came 8th :(
Second Chances - played a very solid game all round, but got voted out in 4th because my allies saw me as a Jury threat
Heroes vs Villain - flipped on my Heroes tribe at the merge and then came 1st when no one expected it lol Even I'm still surprised...

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: You have to play an all round game - socially, physically and strategically. That's what I did when I won HvV; I won challenges when I needed to, made big moves when it was right and made people like me even though I betrayed them

Will you be able to attend live challenges if they are between 5pm EST and 7pm EST: This is where things get shaky and I totally understand if I'm not chosen because of this... I can do any time up until 6pm EST (I live in the UK). At weekend nights, I can obv do whenever, same with holidays. I have a 2 week holiday starting on the 14th Oct, so it would be amazing if the season started around then, but I'm sure it will start earlier than that

Which time is best for you: Anything before 6pm EST. the earlier the better, so 5pm EST would be best out of those times

Are you a multi of Losa: I LOVE Losa, but no...
2761 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Name: Stoner

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: fuck this question theres too many good ones

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: russell hantz

• Survivor 11: Egypt- Donosaurus_Rex's Team- 1st/18 (8-0-0):
*Played a pretty damn dominating game. sorry 4 making things predictable

• Survivor 14: Cape Three Points-Strategical Tribe- 15th/21
*tbh i dont even remember this season oops

• Survivor 20: Tristan da Cunha- Chastain Is My Partner- 9th/32
*me and shadi fucked shit up despite being targeted a lot and hey 9th outta 32 aint bad. i think i played alright in that season

ive done it once before, certainly i can do it again

Will you be able to attend live challenges if they are between 5pm EST and 7pm EST: yes, works out great with my college schedule

Which time is best for you: anytime after 4 pm est, preferably finished before 9 pm est as thats when i get drunk

Do you agree to vote in every tribal council and the jury, if you make it to that stage: no shittttttttttttttttttttttttt

Are you a multi of Losa: the one and only
2761 days ago
Qazwdxedc
Oh shit I forgot the LOSA question. I LOVE LOSA SO IM LOSA. But I'm not a LOSANGELESGIRL
2760 days 22 hours ago
Bluejay762

Name: Blue

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: 31

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Ninja!!!!

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): Well I havent really played a group game for a while, so im technically a giant noob but I mean I would really enjoy a shot at winning this thing

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: oh ofc #UnderDog Takes it all

Will you be able to attend live challenges if they are between 5pm EST and 7pm EST: Yes!!!

Which time is best for you: 7pm EST for sure

Do you agree to vote in every tribal council and the jury, if you make it to that stage: Oh I will make it alright and yes I agree to vote

Are you a multi of Losa: who tf is Losa?

2760 days 22 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Name: Julian

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: China

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Pretty much anyone from Casaya

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): LONG list...

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I'm looking for a shot to redeem myself from recent performances and I think this'll be it

Which time is best for you: Anytime within that frame is perfect

Are you a multi of Losa: Abso-fucking-lutely (not)
2760 days 10 hours ago
Nasidious
Name: Nasi

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Samoa because of my baby daddy russel!

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor:Russel Hantz!!!

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):Ive only done a fast game before :/ I won though!

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: Im smart, entertaining, and strategic.

Will you be able to attend live challenges if they are between 5pm EST and 7pm EST: Yes i will.

Which time is best for you: 6-7

Do you agree to vote in every tribal council and the jury, if you make it to that stage: Of course i do

Are you a multi of Losa: Who the fuck do you think I am. *beyonce vc*

open group

Link's Survivor Apps *OPEN*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!