This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6: "Atlantic Ocean"

Topic » Episode 6: "Atlantic..

3531 days 18 hours ago
Kenu67
Previously on Globetrotters...

The final five arrived in Greenland for their two part ninth challenge. Iris was the winner of part one for playing the best game in Lacey and JJ's opinion. Part 2 was a must win to garuntee a sport in the final four. It was between Amanda and Analeigh, but Amanda was able to take the win. Iris and Amanda nominated the showmance Nathan and Analeigh giving Misaki the third spot in the final four. Analeigh was devastated to be going up against Nathan in a duel which caused her to call out Iris. When it came down to the duel Nathan was disqualified for not showing up making Analeigh the winner by default of her third duel.

Now the final four compete for the two spots in the finale. Who will make it to the finale and be the winner of season 3 of Globetrotters?

Amanda who faced the first duel and won some challenges after. She proved that she was not going to be messed with by calling people out when they need to be called out

Analeigh was considered a weak player but proved everyone wrong by winning two duels in a row and just recently won her third

Iris proved herself by winning vital challenges that helped get some of the strongest people in the game out

Misaki stayed under the radar, never winning a challenge but is the only person in the final four to never face a duel

Find out what happens this week on Globetrotters 3: Dog vs. Dog!
3531 days 18 hours ago
Kenu67
Congratulations ladies, you are the final four and won of you will win a million dollars. This week we will not be arriving at a location. The competition will take place here on the plane flying over the Atlantic Ocean. When we arrive back in America only two of you will remain

Your the tenth challenge is today, Good luck
3531 days 18 hours ago
domarco13
Omg I can't wait!!!!!
3531 days 16 hours ago
domarco13
guys I have an unexpected doctors appointment at 6-7 can we please have the challenge at 8 eastern time
3531 days 14 hours ago
Missalice3
....Wow.....
*sighs*
I....hope....I can.....do it....
3531 days 14 hours ago
Missalice3
*sits on the airplane, looking at the final four*
We...have sure.....come...a long way...huh?
*smiles*
3531 days 13 hours ago
Kenu67
Host: don't forget your tenth challenge will be today at 8:00pm eastern. This will be your toughest challenge yet so be prepared for anything
3531 days 13 hours ago
Missalice3
*nods*

(Is anyone going to talk? XD)
3531 days 13 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Hey Misaki... can't believe we're at the final four now...
3531 days 13 hours ago
Missalice3
*nods*
I can't...either....
3531 days 13 hours ago
domarco13
We're all the best :)
3531 days 12 hours ago
Missalice3
*sighs in relief*
3531 days 11 hours ago
Missalice3
*waits*
3531 days 11 hours ago
EternalBlossom
28 minutes =/ almost forgot
3531 days 11 hours ago
Missalice3
(I thought It was right now XD)
3531 days 11 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Nope, 10 mins!

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!