This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: "The Finale and Reunion Show"

Topic » Episode 7: "The Finale..

3525 days 17 hours ago
Kenu67
41 days ago, 14 strangers started the experience of a lifetime. They traveled the world living and competing together all in hopes of winning the million dollars prize. There was blood, sweat, tears, some serious drama, and a little bit of romance. Tonight the cast returns to reveal all the fun moments, dirty little secrets, and get to the bottom of some of your burning question. By the end of it all a winner will be crowned...

This is Globetrotters 3 the Finale and Reunion Show

*audiance cheers and claps*
3525 days 16 hours ago
MaggieWong
*Claps for the two and sits by ethan*
3525 days 16 hours ago
Kenu67
Host: hello Jake, it's nice to have you back. How was your time on Globetrotters?
3525 days 16 hours ago
MaggieWong
So fun! I made great friends and gained a lot of confidence!
3525 days 16 hours ago
MaggieWong
And I met Ethan...
*Holds his hand and smiles at ethan*
3525 days 16 hours ago
Missalice3
*sits down, smiling*
Oh my god....
3525 days 16 hours ago
Missalice3
I will start my speech...just wait a bit...
3525 days 15 hours ago
Missalice3
*stands up in front of the jury*
Hello...Jury...I'm really glad to be here and I know some of you don't know my game...so now I'm here to prove why I should win....lets start from the beginning:
Coming....into the game I was able to form many alliances...Nathan...Analeigh...Jake...Ethan...Justin...and Iris (who only showed interest in me)....were wanting an alliance with me...so I agreed and from there I was able to survive the entire...pre-jur rounds by getting good...with alliances and not making myself a target...around the point when Jaxon was eliminated...I boosted my game by making very long deals with many of the players...that helped me get through the game...later on I had a good feeling of the Nathan/Analeigh and the Amanda/Iris duos....so I needed to make final three deals with both of them...and they both accepted...when I reached final six this is when I had to go and betray others...which I didn't want to do...when Ethan decided to rant out the house...I knew at that point that I needed to go forth with both of my alliances...so with a bit of handiwork...I had to betray Ethan which caused him to be sent into the duel...and eliminated (Ethan if you are reading I swear I am sorry :'()...at the final 5 I really got to sit tight...thanks to my duels Iris and Amanda would not send me in...and Analeigh and Nathan were forced to go into the Dog VS Dog...when Nathan left I knew I needed to win these duels to survive in the game and make it here...so I dominated the challenges....and I had to betray Analeigh which again...I am deeply sorry for....also I crushed the competition in the final three to make it here to the final two....

I believe I deserve to win this game...I dominated the UTR game and made it into many...many alliances....also I never got a single vote in this game...along with never having to go into a Dog VS Dog duel....I was able to make moves without having to be a target and even when things didn't go my way...I kept quiet and trying my hardest...

Thank you...and please consider voting for me....
3525 days 15 hours ago
Missalice3
(You can ask questions, as well)
3525 days 15 hours ago
00northrup
hey guys. congrats for making the final two. i want you each to tell me what the biggest move you made in the game has been
3525 days 15 hours ago
Missalice3
@Nathan:

My...biggest move in the game was between....Having everyone target Ethan....or when we reached final eight and I made deals with both you/Analeigh and Iris/Amanda, to make sure at the final 5 I would be safe...
3525 days 14 hours ago
domarco13
Okay what's up guys we'll as we all know my game didn't start out so well I was put into the first duel and had to spam to save my life which I obviously did lol then after that I knew I needed some allies so I formed alliance with analiegh Nathan Ethan iris and jake which got me to the jury stage but then Kelsey and the other guy came and I knew it was time to make a big move so I decided to call out the biggest threat in this game Ethan saying how he has controlled every move made so far in this game I truley believe if I didn't call him out he would've been in my
Position and I would've been sitting next to all of you so after that I knew I just put a huge target on my back so me and my main ally iris decided it was time to cut his strings and take him out of the game so me her analiegh and Nathan formed a final four alliance and took him and his boyfriend out after Ethan left I realized that there was no way if Nathan and analiegh both made it to the end they would never turn on each other leaving us defenceless so I decided it was time to make yet another big move and after winning part two of the challenge me and iris came up with the idea of putting in analiegh and Nathan to finally break up the showmance of the season and it worked out perfectly the biggest threat left in the game Nathan was sent home and we made it an all girl final four then after being put into my second duel against analiegh I was the one who took down the duel champion and sent analiegh out of the game after beating three people then I was in the final three and lost the challenge again lol and was put back into the final duel against my best friend analiegh and I sadly had to take her down to get here so I truley believe I made several big game moves that if I didn't attempt this game would not have been the same and after winning two challenges and three duels I truley believe that I deserve to win this game
3525 days 14 hours ago
domarco13
I think my biggest move was calling out Ethan I don't know why misaki thinks she had anything to do with that kasey wanted drama so I decided to give it to her I was the one who called him out I was the one who got everyone to turn on him and I was the one who convinced you all he was against you and I believe if my plan failed I would be the next one gone but luckily it all played out and Ethan was sent home
3525 days 14 hours ago
Missalice3
(Everyone was hesitant about taking Ethan out after he apologized so I was like No, we gotta take him out, Iris and I were talking about the plan she can even prove it for me)
3525 days 13 hours ago
domarco13
I hate to be the one to tell you this misaki but we just were nervous you weren't going to vote Ethan if it was up to me iris would be next to me you were just a side vote you really weren't part of it it was basically all me and iris
3525 days 13 hours ago
Missalice3
( Amanda votes for Nathan

Analeigh voted for Ethan

Ethan voted for Analeigh

Misaki voted for Ethan

Nathan voted for Ethan

Ethan you will be in the duel. Nathan and Ethan you will both battle it out to see who gets to stay and going into the semi-finals. I am busy tomorrow so I won't be able to do your duel. Which means on Saturday the duel will happen live. It's going to be a big one

I will mail you both further information. good luck)

(You didn't even vote Ethan, if I didn't vote him it would have been a tie or Analeigh would have been in duel)

(Also you sent me this:
Re: Who do you wanna vote in?
From domarco13
Re: Who do you wanna vote in?
Aug 7, 2014 16:00:18
to Missalice3
>vote analiegh if you want to survive there voting you me and ethan are voting her)

(So why are you saying you planned this when you told me to vote Analeigh?)

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!