This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM6 - Oost Tribe

Topic » #NTM6 - Oost Tribe

3312 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
- Ashley Benson (HaydenNicole)
- Channing Tatum (lucasmaximo15)
- Francisco Lachowski (rahrah)
- Jennifer Lawrence (treywilkerson1)
- Natasha Poly (Maicolx3)
- Sean O'Pry (Brandonh1)
3312 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
I welcome you here at the beautiful island of Amsterdam, Netherlands! You we're grouped in 3 with 6 members each. Where did I get the tribe names? Noord, Zuid and Oost are some of the boroughs of the Amsterdam. I will briefly explain some Survivor-NTM thingy that will happen.

The game will be like this. Every week there will be 1 challenge and 1 photoshoot, it will serve us the reward challenge and immunity challenge, respectively. For the reward challenge, I may have different prizes to give for the tribe since both Reward and Immunity challenge scores of your team will be averaged. For the immunity challenge, just like the reward challenge, but this time if your tribe gains the highest or 2nd highest average, your tribe will be saved for elimination, for the team gaining the lowest average scores they will go to tribal council wherein they must vote off one of their tribe members who they think did the least and the weakest shoot. But remember, it is still a NEXT TOP MODEL GROUP so you should eliminate who you think is the weakest of your groupmates, if you failed to do so, the tribe will be up for a back to back elimination and will be banned for the next reward challenge. If a person do not vote, it will be a self vote.

Reward Challenge - There will be a reward challenge. I'm planning for what prizes/situations I'll give to you so stay tune.

Immunity/Individual Immunity Challenge - This time 2 tribes who will have the highest average scores will be immuned for the elimination.

Hidden Immunity Idol - Yes there will be, and it will be on blogs. This is the thing that I will say: "Congratulations! You found an Immunity Idol (Noord Tribe)"Just like that.
3312 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
This will serve as your home. So make it look like an island and also, talk as much as you want since a MODEL has a GREAT personality.
3311 days 19 hours ago
HaydenNicole
yay
3311 days 12 hours ago
rahrah
Coolies I'm Fransisco
3311 days 10 hours ago
lucasmaximo15
omg hi guys is nice to meet you all
3311 days 5 hours ago
Maicolx3
Hey guys !!!
3309 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Unfortunately, Sean o'Pry leave the competition.
3309 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
And he will be replaced by:

- Jessie Pavelka (Latisha0987)
3309 days 2 hours ago
Latisha0987
Hi guys :) I'm Jessie and I'm excited to play with you guys :)
3308 days 3 hours ago
treywilkerson1
Hey everyone
3308 days 2 hours ago
Maicolx3
Good job tribe!
3303 days 10 hours ago
rahrah
Grats guys we are safe woohoo
3302 days 3 hours ago
Maicolx3
So excited I got best photo :D
3302 days 2 hours ago
treywilkerson1
Congrats!!
3301 days 20 hours ago
Latisha0987
Good job everyone :D

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!