This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5 Living Room

Topic » S5 Living Room

3267 days 1 hour ago
Jacob_C
With a lovely coastal theme, this is where you can lay back and relax, but it will also be where all Evictions and POV meetings take place.
3265 days 1 hour ago
JordanForReal
*sits for the POV Ceremony*
:D
3265 days 1 hour ago
NickUhasfan1996
*walks in and sits in nomination chair* :/
3265 days 1 hour ago
JordanForReal
Best of luck Morgan <3
3265 days 1 hour ago
NickUhasfan1996
3265 days 1 hour ago
CrazyCourtney0
All right, so after winning the Power of Veto, I have decided that since this is a pretty basic week, I want to keep it like that so I will.
NOT use the Power of Veto on any of my nominees. This veto meeting is adjourned.
3265 days 1 hour ago
NickUhasfan1996
*stands up and walks back to Have-Not room*
3265 days 1 hour ago
JordanForReal
thank you for official safety Courtney <3

Goodluck nominees :(
3264 days 23 hours ago
KingGeek
-dances-
3264 days 23 hours ago
Jacob_C
EVICTION #1 - Morgan vs Zach

Morgan and Zach - How does it feel to be facing the prospect of being the first evictee?

Jay - Knowing that a fellow clique mate is going, do you feel like a target?

Courtney - You had all the power this week. Do you feel like you needed it or do you feel its made you a target?

Everyone else - What are your thoughts on the game so far?

________________________________________________________________________________

Votes are due by Wednesday 3PM EST. All that do not vote will receive a strike.
3264 days 23 hours ago
Anoreoz897
This game is insane...good luck guys!
3264 days 23 hours ago
NickUhasfan1996
Well its never fun to be on the block, I hope I'm  still here after the eviction.

Good luck Zach
3264 days 11 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
I honestly didn't get to expect all this power. The only reason I got HOH was because my clique members weren't there when we won, and I won Veto because I didn't have a disadvantage. But yeah, it's like a gift giveaway to me, but instead of gifts, it's power, and I feel that I may be a target, but it'll be a cold day in Hell before people take me out of this house since I will fight tooth and nail to stay in this game, I will even take off my clothes and give the men here private shows if that is what I have to do to stay in this house.
3264 days 9 hours ago
willsampson12
Hey guys
3264 days 5 hours ago
JordanForReal
Im definitely a little worried that me and whoever stays are going to be easy nominees because we are down a number.

But if thats what happens then that just goes to show that these people arent making moves and they are just taking the easy way out.

Hopefully this is a cast of gameplayers.
3263 days 18 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay the votes are in.

Zach and Morgan, when I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few minutes to say goodbye, grab his or her belongings and go out the front door.

By a vote, of 7-5
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ZACH

YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED FROM THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!