This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB6 Rules + Regulations

Topic » BB6 Rules + Regulations

3218 days 20 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay guys, its been a year since some of you have played and a lot of changes have been made to how I run this group game, so I thought I should bring you up to speed on all the changes as well as remind you of some of the rules!

1. CHALLENGES:

Now in the first four seasons all competitions were nonlive, but some competitions in season five have started to be played out live. All live challenges will begin any where between 6pm EST - 9pm EST. Sometimes I will gove you all a speed competition and I will call go, and then check back in every 10 minutes or so to see if anyone has won.

Showing up to these challenges is very important. I know it's unreasonable for me to believe that you would show up for everyone however it would be nice that you show up to as many as you can. You won't be penalized for not showing up, it's more of a courtesy then anything. It is expected you partake in non live challenges unless you give me a valid reason.

2. VOTING:

Obviously voting is a very important aspect of any reality TV show so if you don't vote there is no game. If you don't vote you will get a strike. Houseguests votes will be cast by default to the person with the majority of votes should they fail to vote themselves.

3. RESPECT:

As a human being, I make mistakes, but by the same token I do not rig the game. If you accuse me of rigging the game I do get offended and I can take action as I see fit. I may give you a strike or remove you completely. Also if I do make a mistake....just tell me nicely.

While I do hope there is drama, I won't tolerate racial discrimination or anything that shows prejudice. If you do show prejudice I will remove you from the group. On top of that I will also report you to Tengaged_Moderation.

4. CONFESSIONALS:

I love confessionals. I also need to know where the game is at. I expect at least one confessional a week, but again this is a courtesy more then anything and you will not be punished if you don't. But there is a Viewer's Lounge you need to impress.

5. STAY IN THE GROUP:

Please don't be one of those jerks that leaves the group simply because they didn't get their way. When you return to the group you will do so with a strike. If you so not come back you will be blocked from the group.

6. STRIKE SYSTEM:

As you have already read, if you break certain rules you will get a strike. If you get 3 strikes you are expelled. If you get 2 strikes for the same offence you will also be expelled.

7. HOH ROOM:

New to last season was the inclusion of a group specifically for the HOH. You will be admin of this group and will be able to invite whomever you want to join, and kick them out just as quickly.

8. UPCOMING EVENTS

I'm trying something new out this season with the inclusion of an "Upcoming Events" section towards the bottom of the group description. It will provide you with the times of the next competition or important meeting, so if you are ever confused you can take a look.

9. HAVE FUN

Please acknowledge below that you have read the Rules & Regulations by saying

I, _________, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3218 days 20 hours ago
Jacob_C
ONE LAST THING

This eason we have 2 Erik/Eric's. When talking about them please make sure you use the correct spelling for which one you are talking about. Erik (itsOfficial) Eric (arcaniemaster)
3218 days 20 hours ago
stuartlittle16
I, Michael, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3218 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
I, carlyjordan14, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3218 days 19 hours ago
brandonljw
I, brandonljw, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3218 days 18 hours ago
KingGeek
I, KingGeek, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3218 days 18 hours ago
Swaag
I, James, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3218 days 16 hours ago
Dane_Williams
I, Dane, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3218 days 15 hours ago
ThePhenomenalOne
I, ____Nina_____, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3218 days 15 hours ago
harrywasnak
I, Harry, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3218 days 13 hours ago
RedWing91
I, RED have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3218 days 12 hours ago
travisd13
I, Travis, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3218 days 11 hours ago
rawr121
I, Anthony, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3218 days 11 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
I, Courtney, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by the, throughout my time in the house
3218 days 10 hours ago
AustinRules6969
I, Austin, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3218 days 10 hours ago
LEANNA
I, Leanna, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!