This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Penguins of Madagascar

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Penguins..

3650 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
Welcome back to Tribal Council, Penguins of Madagascar. Sean has won immunity and therefore cannot be voted for. If you want to give your necklace to someone else, you must do within 3 hours of this thread being posted.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME BY 7 PM EST ON SATURDAY. Next challenge will be LIVE at 8 pm EST on Saturday night.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3650 days 10 hours ago
Ghoul
Ghoul
3650 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
Sean - Congrats on (another) immunity win! Do you think you needed it after the events of last round?
3650 days 10 hours ago
Sam101101101
Sam
3650 days 10 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Paul
3650 days 10 hours ago
Nightcore
Brayden.
3650 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
Sam - Do you think Sean is unbeatable in challenges or do you think his streak will end soon?
3650 days 10 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Danny :)
3650 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
Paul - What are you basing your vote on tonight?
Brayden - With the removal of Sterling, the Beauty tribe has suffered its first loss since Day 3. Do you think this is a fluke or is this the end of the Beauty tribe's dominance?
3650 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
Danny - Do you think that being the last remaining original Brain puts you in a position of power or in a position of danger?
3650 days 10 hours ago
Sam101101101
I think he is a beast. He doesn't have a streak he is just good at them. Anyone can win like for example today my phone was slow. But it will be VERY hard to beat him.
3650 days 10 hours ago
Nightcore
Brayden - With the removal of Sterling, the Beauty tribe has suffered its first loss since Day 3. Do you think this is a fluke or is this the end of the Beauty tribe's dominance?
----
It is very unfortunate. And it's sad. But if we have to keep moving.
3650 days 10 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Paul - What are you basing your vote on tonight?

My alliance :)
3650 days 10 hours ago
Ghoul
Sagar- Yes, very much so. The games dynamics have shifted for sure after Sterling's death.
3650 days 10 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Danny - Do you think that being the last remaining original Brain puts you in a position of power or in a position of danger

I feel empowered in being the last brain but definitely feel vulnerable, probably having the least amount of relations in this game. People should talk to me more.
3650 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
3/8 votes received

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!