This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1 - Scorched Wings

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1 -..

3366 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
Come on in guys!

This challenge will last at most 23 hours, though the amount of effort you wish to put into it is up to you. It will officially begin at 8:00 PM EST (about 20 minutes from now).

Starting at 8:00 pm EST tonight, each participant (six participants per tribe) will be able to create a SINGLE thread in this group at any moment that they choose during the 23-hour span from 8:00 pm EST tonight to 7:00 pm EST tomorrow night. Your thread title should include your name and your tribe name (e.g. “John - Ruwala Tribe”) but I won’t be too strict about this.

Once you’ve created your thread, you will add additional replies to it as quickly as you can. The content of these posts do not matter – all that matters is that you are posting, even if it’s gibberish or blank.

You will continue posting until TWO players from opposing tribes post in your thread. Thus, it is important for tribes to constantly monitor the group during this challenge in order to “scorch the wings” of their competitors who are trying to post as many times as possible in their own thread. IMPORTANT: WHEN I SAY TWO PLAYERS FROM OPPOSING TRIBES, IT HAS TO BE AT LEAST ONE FROM EACH OF THE TWO OPPOSING TRIBES. That means that getting two people from the same tribe to post in an opponent’s thread is NOT enough.

You cannot post in your tribemates’ threads to help them boost their post count. If both of your wings have been scorched, you can still scorch other competitors wings.

At the end of the challenge, I will count the number of posts you were able to complete before both of your wings were scorched (counting the thread itself as the first post). Each tribe should have six threads (one by each player). For every other participant on the other tribes that your post total exceeds, you earn one point for your tribe. So, basically, even if someone gets a hundred posts, it doesn’t necessarily mean that tribe will automatically win, because the highest point total you can get is 12 (meaning your post count exceeded every person on the other two tribes). You don’t need to worry too much about scoring, I will take care of that when either everyone has posted their thread or by 7 pm EST tomorrow, whichever comes first. If two or three tribes are tied, the edge will be given to the tribe with the best individual performer based on number of posts. If still tied, we will look at second best individual performer, and so on.

The tribe with the most points wins immunity and will go to Tribal Council to vote out one person from one of the two losing tribes.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, NOW IS THE TIME TO ASK. I WILL POST “GO” IN THIS THREAD AT 8 PM EST, SIGNALING THE OFFICIAL START TO THIS CHALLENGE. ONCE I POST GO, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO POST YOUR THREAD AT ANY POINT BETWEEN THEN AND 7 PM EST ON WEDNESDAY.
3366 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
This might be a little long-winded/complicated so ask questions here before the challenge officially starts at 8 pm EST
3366 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
Note: The nature of this challenge allows it to run by itself for the most part. You won't be able to delete a thread once you've posted it which means there's no way to cheat.

I will try to update the score as much as possible but I won't be watching the group 24/7
3366 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
you can't post your thread until 8 pm
so 3 more minutes
i'll post go in here once its 8
3366 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
GO
3365 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
So some people are having a problem with the spam filter stopping them from posting after a while. My apologies for not anticipating this in advance, but the challenge will continue as planned since everyone has this disadvantage. If you're blocked by the filter, check back periodically to see if you can post again
3365 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
5 more minutes
3365 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
tabulating results now
3365 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
Ruwala:
Nick - 136 posts -> 7 points
Will - 26 posts -> 3 points
Alessandra - 54 posts -> 4 points
Jacob K. - 22 posts -> 3 points
Rita - 0 posts -> 0 points
Julian - 0 posts -> 0 points
TOTAL: 17 points

Hassana:
Jera - 12 posts -> 2 points
JeriBeth - 117 posts -> 7 points
Joel - 192 posts -> 11 points
Nattie  - 217 posts -> 11 points
Daniel - 0 posts -> 0 points
Jacob S. - 0 posts -> 0 points
TOTAL: 31 points

Abadah
Alex - 149 posts -> 10 points
Chazz - 474 posts -> 12 points
Bubba - 130 posts -> 9 points
Maxwell - 135 posts -> 9 points
Jordan - 146 posts -> 10 points
Chris - 26 posts -> 6 points
TOTAL: 56 points

ABADAH WINS IMMUNITY! Congrats Abadah, you will be the first tribe to go to Tribal Council, and you will vote off a member of either Ruwala or Hassana. TC will be up shortly

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!