This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2 - Blurry Vision

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2 - Blurry..

3364 days 22 hours ago
obscurity
Starts at 8 pm EST tonight!
3364 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
sounds gay
3364 days 22 hours ago
obscurity
good
3364 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
Come on in guys! For this challenge, I will post an image of a CBS Survivor player. Most of these will be distorted in some way, and some will be harder to get than others. First person to correctly name the Survivor based on the image gets a point for their tribe. First tribe to 4 points wins immunity and will go to TC to vote out someone else from this game. Because Ruwala has a disadvantage in this challenge due to the "slash-and-burn" twist, they will start with -1 points (so they will basically have to score 5 total points to win as opposed to 4).

IMPORTANT: YOU HAVE TO CORRECTLY SPELL THE FIRST NAME OF THE PLAYER TO GET THE POINT. The last name is not necessary but you need to correctly spell the first name of the player (unless this player went by a nickname or by their last name on the show e.g. Fabio or Cochran, those would be acceptable answers).
3364 days 19 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Here ^^
3364 days 19 hours ago
GingerPowder
hello
3364 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
The first image will be posted when THIS post says "5 minutes ago"

Until then, ask questions if you have any
3364 days 19 hours ago
Broniak
Ok
3364 days 19 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
hey
3364 days 19 hours ago
XxHeroxX
I feel like I'm outnumbered -_- And I suck at challenges of all kind xD
3364 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
3364 days 19 hours ago
Carraid73
Generic blonde
3364 days 19 hours ago
GingerPowder
Jaime Dugan??
3364 days 19 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Jaime Dugan
3364 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
Chazz scores a point for Abadah!

Next image coming up

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!