This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - Abadah

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - Abadah

3367 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
Welcome back to Tribal Council, Abadah.

REMEMBER: BECAUSE YOUR TRIBE WON IMMUNITY, YOU ARE VOTING FOR SOMEONE ON EITHER RUWALA OR HASSANA. YOU ARE NOT VOTING FOR A MEMBER OF YOUR OWN TRIBE TO LEAVE THIS GAME. Remember that whichever tribe does NOT have a member eliminated at this TC will have a disadvantage at the next immunity challenge due to the "slash-and-burn" twist. Also, remember to keep the "class warfare" twist in mind when you vote. If you need to be reminded which class you're in and who else is in your class, let me know. Also, remember that if the vote ties, then ABADAH will have to draw rocks to see who gets booted, even though they are the winning tribe.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled, even though your tribe is immune this round.

YOUR VOTE IS DUE BY 7:30 PM EST ON FRIDAY. THE NEXT IMMUNITY CHALLENGE WILL BE LIVE AT 8 PM EST ON FRIDAY AFTER TC RESULTS.

PYN in this thread for a TC question (open to everyone).
3367 days 4 hours ago
alexclow345
you know sagar it was really fucked up to single me out of the challenge today and I literally rushed there to help my tribe compete and then you attack me for trying my hardest? I demand a fucking apology u low life sack of shit
3367 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
andrea boehlike
3367 days 4 hours ago
GingerPowder
I see nothing wrong with that spelling tbh
3367 days 4 hours ago
alexclow345
god forbid i dont know how to spell the last name of a survivor contestant that will never become actual famous in real life shame on me why don't you go worship your monica culpepper shrine you dildo
3367 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
i actually got andrea boehlke on tinder two weeks ago
she swiped left
3367 days 4 hours ago
GingerPowder
yeah because you're a dillhole look at me I can spell andria herd right
3367 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
if you'll notice, all the answers in that challenge were people with oddly spelled names

jaime
kristina
elisabeth

etc
3367 days 4 hours ago
alexclow345
anyone else finger their girlfriend yesterday
3367 days 4 hours ago
alexclow345
jk ur all like 15
3367 days 4 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
-is 20-
3367 days 4 hours ago
GingerPowder
I'm actually 15 and 3/4 please respect that
3367 days 4 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Question XDD
3367 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
i'll ask questions in a bit
3367 days 4 hours ago
alexclow345
waiting :)
3367 days 3 hours ago
Broniak
Question plz
And HOW DARE YOU ALEX!?!?!
I'm 14....

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!