This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4 - Flag Me to Hell

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4 - Flag..

3340 days 17 hours ago
obscurity
Come on in guys!

For this challenge, you will hopefully be getting to know your new tribemates through teamwork and cooperation. This challenge is simple--design a tribe flag!

There are no requirements for what need to be on the flag, but here are some suggestions:
- Incorporation of the tribe color. Flores' tribe color is blue (html code: #1d00ff for the specific  shade of blue), and Corvo's tribe color is gold (html code: #ffd02e for the specific shade of gold).
- Motifs, symbols, elements that relate to the location, theme, and/or the twist of this game.
- Incorporation of the specific people on your tribe (e.g. avatars, names, etc)

You should probably coordinate with your tribemates as to who will do what as well as who will make the final submission. However, each member of a tribe can technically submit their own flag if they want to (but no more than one flag per player). I will simply take what I personally feel is the best flag from EACH tribe and then have an impartial panel of judges deliberate between which of the two flags is better. The tribe with the winning flag will win immunity. Both flags will be added to the wiki, so please make your submission a good one!

SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE BY 5 PM EST TOMORROW (TUESDAY). So that gives you over 24 hours to complete this task.
3340 days 17 hours ago
obscurity
The judges will not be given a specific rubric but will be asked to judge the flag based on the suggestions above as well as overall aesthetic and creativity.
3340 days 15 hours ago
Timster
Quit copying bingo21
3340 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
you need to sit down if you think a tribe flag challenge is copying someone
3339 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
The scores are in!

Flores' submission: http://i.imgur.com/7AfuvPC.png
Corvo's submission: http://i.imgur.com/OSGKEzO.png
3339 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
For this challenge, I had a panel of 3 judges simply choose which flag they think is the best and most inclusive of the suggestions outlined above. Whichever flag had at least 2 judges call it the best one is the winning flag.
3339 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
The winning flag with the vote of ALL 3 judges is
CORVO

The consensus was that although Corvo's flag was a bit rough around the edges in terms of neatness, it was more creative than Flores' submission.
3339 days 15 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Yay
3339 days 15 hours ago
Warthhogs
Woot! Woot! First time not in tribal I think
3339 days 15 hours ago
Timster
Ours actually looked like a flag. I bet the background in Corvo's pick isn't even from Azores. This is rigged.
3339 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
it's like the first thing that shows up if you google azores
3339 days 14 hours ago
Chris1080
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!