This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Azores Final Tribal Council

Topic » Azores Final Tribal Council

3291 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
Andrew, Anthony, and Brittany: You have gone as far as you can go in this game. Now the power shifts to the 9 members of the jury, all of whom you have had a hand in voting out either directly or indirectly.

THE JURY:
1) Nick (NJKoda1998)
2) Jake (Warthhogs)
3) Martin (Hudspith)
4) James (BB5lover)
5) Tim (Timster)
6) Dana (TotsTrashy)
7) Rich (Zed55)
8) Josh (mman23)
9) Joe (Joeker)

James is banned. I will still try to get a vote from him via Skype. If I am not able to do this, he will not be replaced UNLESS the vote for 1st place ties (4-4-0 or 3-3-2). In the 4-4-0 situation, Chris will be asked to cast a tiebreaking vote. In a 3-3-2 situation, the two people who voted for the 3rd placer will revote for one of the people that got 3 votes. If that also ties, then Chris will cast a tiebreaking vote.

If I am able to get all 9 votes, the possible tie scenarios for 1st place are 3-3-3 and 4-4-1. In the 4-4-1 situation, the person who voted for the 3rd placer will revote between the two two people who tied at 4 votes each. In the 3-3-3 situation, every single juror will revote and they can only vote for one of the two people they did not originally vote for. If this ties again, then Chris will cast the tiebreaking vote.

Finalists, please post your opening statements in this thread when you're ready. Once you've done that, I'll mail this thread to the jurors. Jurors, please wait until the opening statements are up before you ask your official questions or statements. You can post before then, but please refrain from posting anything substantial. Once the opening statements are up, you will have about 48 hours to ask questions, post statements, as well as send me your vote.

TENTATIVE WINNER REVEAL AND REUNION: THURSDAY NIGHT AT 7 PM EST.
3291 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
Also finalists, you have until 10 pm EST tonight to post an opening statement. At that point, I am going to mail this thread to the jurors regardless of whether you have your statement up or not.
3291 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hello, everybody! I have managed to not achieve my goal of making jury but I also surpassed it by making it to the final tribal council. Now, let me tell you all that it wasn't easy but it was definitely fun. I was able to make relationships with most of you guys and sadly, I had to vote each and all of you out in order for me to make it to the end with the people I thought were the best for me to beat.

When the game started, I started an alliance with Anthony basically stating that I wanted to go to finals with him. Afer that, I was able to make a five-person alliance that consisted of the original Corvo (Nick, James, Josh, Anthony and myself). Pre-merge was a breeze since I was able to immediately take out two of the people in my tontines, who were Greg and Jacob. Sadly, I didn't get the Tontine idol since Joe wasn't taken out but I managed to keep a relationship with him until merge.

Merge was when I started to get a little nervous due to the fact that I was in a potential minority after losing two of my allies, Nick at the tontine tribal and James later on. I managed to keep the target off of my back while basically running the show behind the scenes. I didn't get any votes throughout the whole season which is proof of that.

The original plan at the final 4 was to take Joe to the end since I believe that you, the jury, wasn't going to be bitter towards Anthony and myself and reward the win to somebody who deserved it. Sadly, Andrew won (the only thing I was afraid of) which meant that both Anthony and I would have to vote out Joe. I wanted to take Andrew out at Final 5, when I won immunity, to avoid him having any chance to win immunity. Anthony believed that Josh was the better route to take so I decided to get Joe to vote with us.

Hopefully, you guys vote for me to win since I was able to make it to the end with absolutely no votes. I won one immunity but I didn't need it since I set myself up for success in this game. I would be glad to answer any and every questions you guys have :)
3291 days 12 hours ago
mman23
*Scowls at her speech*
3291 days 12 hours ago
NJKoda1998
*sits with my fellow jurors looking fresh af*
3291 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Must suck that you're losing the game now Brittany and Anthony!
3291 days 10 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
The fact that you're coming in here already thinking that we're going to lose without taking into consideration what we did means that I was wrong about you not being a bitter juror LOL
3291 days 10 hours ago
Joeker
Waiting until the others post their speeches
3291 days 9 hours ago
rawr121
Hey Jurors! My computer currently is broken, however the new laptop should be arriving around noon tommorrow to which I'll be able to post a much better sperch but for now I'm going to try on my phone.

So as Brittany has said, me and her created a Final 2 alliance Day 1 and was able to create a 5 person Corvo alliance. Before tontines were revealed I was able to get close to James until he was revealed to be in my tontine. I knew that if I didnt act fast and solidify our relationship, that I could have a potential target on my back. At the Auction I was able to snag am idl and because pf that, it allowed me to actually make allies with the people in my tontine, so that I wouldnt target them and neither would they. Jake and I had talked and shared ideas along with dana and I as well.

As the tribe switch occurred, I was the onlymember of my alliance that wasnt switched, however my tribe still had majority so we were able to stick together, at the same time I kepy Dana and Jake out from the target spot as their names came up a lot.

The merge is very complicated and Ill type it up as spon as i get home tommorrow. And get my laptop up and running
3291 days 9 hours ago
rawr121
Now I would likw to point out that Brittany has stated that I thought Josh was a better option to vote out than Andrew. Thats not true as I wouldvw mich rather had seen Andrew leave. The only reason why I said that was because I was able to get Andrew to reveal tjat he had an idol in his posession and that he said that he was planning on using it. I didnt want Andrew to have all the power so I had to switch the vote on the second best choice, Josh.
3291 days 9 hours ago
rawr121
Sorry for the typos, as I said I'm on mobile. :(
3291 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
WHOOPSS LOL My bad, Anthony. Forgot about that.
3291 days 8 hours ago
levonini
Im currently typing my speech rn lol. I just got back from work so itll be up sooon :)
3291 days 8 hours ago
levonini
Hello everyone, especially the sexy members of the jury ;)
Ok, so this is my first time making it to the finals in a game so I’m going to try to not make it a shit show. Before I begin with my opening statement, I want to say that I FINALLY broke the final 4 curse that I’ve had when playing group games LOL. Ok so im gunna start.
Ok so starting this game, I didn’t really know too many people on my Corvo tribe. This forced me to talk to most people on my tribe, form strong bonds with people. During the pre-merge, I was lucky to be on a winning tribe, only having to go to tribal council once (the very first one). When the tontines were revealed, I had a different approach to the twist. Instead of gunning against my tontine member (Josh), I messaged him asking if he wanted to work together so we would have numbers if we had to go to the tontine tribal. Fortunately, the other two members on my tontine were voted out before the tribal. This decision led to me and Josh creating a final two and bringing in a few other members from the original corvo.
At the merge, the Corvo alliance was in the majority. However, after talking to a few people on the Corvo tribe, I knew that James was close with many of them. I also feared James because he was a potential comp threat. Using this info, I decided to play the middle. This move not only allowed me to know who every person was voting for, but helped me control who I wanted to go and from what side. This position also gave me the ability to form bonds with mostly everybody in the game. While playing the middle, I was able to get rid of key players like Dana, Tim and James who I knew were going to be trouble if I kept them later on.
Not only did my position in the game allow me to be safe at most tribal councils, but so did my 4 individual immunities as well as my hidden immunity necklace. Out of the 14 or 15 tribals (idr lol), I was only vulnerable at 5. Playing a physical game was def risky but I knew that I needed to win as many as I could to ensure I was safe if either side found out I was flip flopping. Finding a hidden immunity was also helpful to me in the end as it acted as a safety net.
Another main aspect of my game was playing the blame game. Both sides accused me of flipping (which I did), but I was able to blame my biggest threat, causing them to be the target for the next round. To win survivor, you need to be physical, strategic and social. I believe that I was all three :)
3291 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
JURORS MAY NOW POST QUESTIONS, STATEMENTS, ETC. SEND ME YOUR VOTE BY THURSDAY NIGHT AT 7 PM EST.
3291 days 8 hours ago
levonini
THURSDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY :)

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!