This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Redemption Duel #1

Topic » Redemption Duel #1

3456 days 9 hours ago
sahmosean
Happy Halloween!

I don't know when you guys are doing stuff, or if you're even doing stuff, so I am doing a non-live duel, just in case you're busy for the holiday.

This one is halloween-themed, and it's called "TRICK OR TREAT!"

You'll be randomly going among tengaged users, with your own pace and strategy you desire. Posted among various of their oldest blogs, you will find a post by me saying something like:

Jimbo's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha: Redemption

2 pieces of candy

Inactive or banned users will have more pieces of candy, but they're harder to find, and there is less hidden there. Most of the time, you'll find 2 pieces.

Send me a mail every time you find one, you can do more than one at once if you want.

If there is a tie at the end for the lowest score, then I'll see who had more submissions (so if two of you have the same score, then whoever got that score from less users leaves, because they found less.)

ONE of you will leave RI from this duel. TWO of you will stay and compete in the next duel.

The stakes are high. Start now! Try to find as much candy as you can!

NOTE: you don't have to post anything on the blog, just mail me the link or the name of the user (preferably the link)

NOTE: I am going to a dance tomorrow so I might not be there by the due date. I'll send a reminder before I leave - and I'll be checking timestamps, even if you send me something before I get home I only accept things by this due date of this post hitting one day.

GOOD LUCK to Eric (ejuzkiw), Steve (steve4280), and Duke.
3456 days 9 hours ago
ejuzkiw
When will this be over then? Like what time tomorrow?
3456 days 9 hours ago
sahmosean
The same time tomorrow that I posted it today. Around 6PM EST (5 Central)
3456 days 8 hours ago
sahmosean
Steve has quit on RI. However, this duel will still eliminate one of you. We'll just be down to one person on Redemption Island. I worked hard on this challenge, but if I save it for later, you two will have a large unfair advantage, so we're just rolling with this. I was on the fence about 1 or 2 people leaving, anyways.
3456 days 4 hours ago
Duke
Well, I've been on the fence about this but the bottle of wine I just drank has sealed the deal. I will take myself off exile island and out of the game. Im a survivor purist and even if I somehow made my way back in the game off of RI and won it, it wouldn't mean shit to me. I played this game and I played hard but I payed the price. Being voted out to me is the end and once I'm gone, in my mind, I'm gone. So I give my HI to Eric, wild eh? Gl guys great game while it last for me.
3456 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
damn
3455 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
Alright, it's official, Duke has withdrew himself from this challenge as well.

As uninteresting as this supposed-to-be epic duel was, at least the three of you acknowledged the game existed - and, unlike my first two attempts, there is a clear winner. Eric (ejuzkiw) stays alive and continues to fight for a chance back in the game.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Tristan da Cunha Day 37

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!